Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The 'depression' of foids - something due to too much comfort!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I knew a women who was supposedly 'clinically depressed'... yet she still had guys talk to her every day and validate and comfort her. Slayerbois were a rarity for her and thus her desires were unfulfilled. And she did not even consciously realize it! You can as such be a 3/10 landmammoth and suckers will still fall for the trap of thinking the female is being legitimate! And to think, this slut also did drugs and fooled everyone - including me - about being a virgin! Well, what do you expect when your life is so trouble-free you have nothing to work for? Of course behavior of manipulation and lies arise in order to portray herself a false identity, like all the little sluts these days - especially those in their early 20s or teens. The slutty sluts do such an incredibly good job at faking it that they themselves have been fooled into believing their own mental delusion! Have them be placed in a world where they are forced to strive for physical needs (which most never will) and you will be amazed at how quickly - with the snap of a finger! - their mental delusion ends.

Y2hl5kucev731

Replace "lonely" by "depressed"

View attachment 291304
Replace "lonely" by "depressed"
She is inherently hypergamous by nature. She craves the top percentage of men while men desire the majority of women. The whores don't realize how such a simple statistic can have such a profound effect on society... but it's over anyways. My ramblings are but a cope.

Sounds like my oneitis but she isn't fat.

Depression only applies to non Chad and Tyrone males