Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The delusion and pain of a coping bluepilled 41 year old virgin

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-

This has probably been posted before long ago but it must be shown as a reminder that a truecel's pain is very much real. To have long since passed any hope for prime ascension, all this man can do now is cope with his hobbies while believing with all of his might that he will lose his virginity unknowing of the fact that even if he does it will be with some overused up foid decades past her glory days. Inceldom is hell. A hell that noone should have to endure ESPECIALLY this long or more. For the oldcels older than him here I truly salute you for somehow finding the willpower to remain in this shitty world despite the suifuel of the agepill.

I’m definitely gonna rope when I turn 30 and haven’t ascended yet

I’m definitely gonna rope when I turn 30 and haven’t ascended yet
it gets extremely hard to keep going once you hit 30 but you can make it

by 30-35 you really, really need some serious career and financial success to cope, you will start fantasizing about killing people if they fuck you out of money/raises

it gets extremely hard to keep going once you hit 30 but you can make it

by 30-35 you really, really need some serious career and financial success to cope, you will start fantasizing about killing people if they fuck you out of money/raises
Tbh. Playing catch up in your 30s must be a nightmare.

Based oldcel but his advices are pretty much useless copes overall. It is what it is.

Heh, he has better copes than me it seems. I wish I was blue-pilled sometimes, but it looks like there's no going back once you took the black pill.

He is 9 years away from roping. Who the fuck wants to live beyond 50 as virgin incel ?

There’s no way I could last that long
I can barely make it now without roping

"It is probably the expressions that you make with your mouth. One thing I notice about many people who claim to be incels is that they constantly gesture disgust with their mouth while speaking. Take a moment and watch a video of you and just focus on your mouth. You snarl your lip and frown when you speak. This is going to be very off-putting to women. "

tenor.gif

Sounds like a mouth-breather. By age 35-40 he could have easily afforded better copes. Bicycling is healthier, but it does not get out the rage like a fast car does.

How can you be a 41 yo virgin and not black pilled?

"It is probably the expressions that you make with your mouth. One thing I notice about many people who claim to be incels is that they constantly gesture disgust with their mouth while speaking. Take a moment and watch a video of you and just focus on your mouth. You snarl your lip and frown when you speak. This is going to be very off-putting to women. "

tenor.gif
Just mouthmovementmaxx bro