Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The degredation of white men by white females. Also known as the "white boy" effect.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Notice this screenshot of a female talking about her black crushes, she said her crushes where black.
[attachment=1881]
But when she writes about her white crushes she wrote "white boys"
[attachment=1882]
This doesn't make sense to use, especially when she said her first crush was black guys, and the crush in her later years was white guys. So shouldn't the black guys be the "boys" since they where younger at that time.
I Allways hear woman, especially white woman call white guys "white boy" as if we are less then others, as if we are less masculine, I fucking hate these bitches.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180206-233512.jpg
    Screenshot_20180206-233512.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20180206-233527.jpg
    Screenshot_20180206-233527.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 103
RE: The degredation of white men by white females. Also k own as the "white boy" effect.

Most women still want white guys first and foremost, I only ever see this shit online

jackbud said:
Most women still want white guys first and foremost, I only ever see this shit online
I don't know where you live, but here in NYC white woman treat non Chad white guys like absolute trash, especially compared to other races.
These white woman will try and act as non white as possible, and belitelling white guys is part of what they do.