Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The degeneracy continues....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
We need fascism now.
Black shirts where are you ?
personally im not a fan of any religion, but for the sake of ceasing this degeneracy i would implement sharia or any form of (x) religious method or ideology to stop this.
We need the old Christianity, that one from over 100 years ago.
Not the cutie cutter modern liberal gay version of it.
I am non religious, but i would totally support this noble cause.

Acceleration is good, the quicker shit collapses the better.

Rape statistics would now go up because of this

I don't mind them going topless if I can approach them and suck on their boobs

We need fascism now.

Your new avi is great

soon going topless won't be enough for them, just let this degeneracy escalate.

then they'll start to going nude, western women are mad in the head.

Someone cut dem nips off.

Personally I wait for the milk+

wow...just imagining women casually walking around with their tits out, sitting opposite from me on the train etc...that's fucked.

Where is the picture with the jb and the swat guy? This is how it will be.

Your not entitled to pee behind a trash can in a empty alleyway sweetie, thats creepy, but i'm allowed to get my tits out. Teehee.

Next what? Free to roam completely naked.

Women should be forced to wear a burka in public, and should always be accompanied by a man.

Hope most of these degenerated die from overdose, crashing, rape and murder.

At this point these sluts ask to be raped....

hopefully it will make rape rates go up

Lol literally useless law, no foid is ever going to show her boobs to sub 6's why tf would they show them in public.

I don't understand. What's the problem that women will go topless? The problem is people will stare at her boobs (is she have boobs obviosly), but she will fell uncomofortable and she will start protesting against "stare-rape" and her "rights". So basicaly problem in her head because nobody denies right to walk topless, but you have to be ready that other people will look and stare, if she blame them for staring - basically she just "fight" for make other people look in exact direction which is totally stupid and fascist thing.

Just lol at Christians in the west, why don't they go on a crusade? If this was in middle East, a holy jihad would be waged within a few hours if a degenerate law like that being implemented