Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THE DECIMATION OF BRAZILLIANSIGMA

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
JUST FUCKING LOL AT THIS SUBHUMAN POUTY ACID-FACED DEFORMED MOP-HAIRED SELF-HATING BITCH BY THE NAME OF BrazilianSigma TRYING TO TALK SMACK

8109D5B5 9F48 4C75 BE9A CBB9CB1697AB

I'M NOT CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING HOW SUCH A DISGUSTING BRAZILIAN TRENCH ABORTION CAN CONSIDER HIMSELF TO BE THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN

96FC49A7 2234 4E97 BB06 A41B46CEE971

CAGING HARD AS FUCK AT THIS CUCK THAT DEDICATES HOURS INTO POSTING SHIT ABOUT US.RENT FREE IN THE YOUR HEAD SOYAMA.JUST LOOK AT THIS CHART GRAPHING HIS POSTING HABITS

572286A7 E044 4470 9819 433B5D1219BF

IMAGINE SPENDING 19 HOURS EVERY DAY LURKING ON INCEL FORUM LOOKING FOR INCEL POSTS.JFL

73B05A18 9676 4752 BFE8 8065708B6B7C

The guy spent 22 hrs posting on IT on Christmas eve and the valentines day and you claim to have a gf.The BETAcuck shit posts like HE STILL REMINISCES THE DAYS OF BULLYING HE SUFFERED AT HIS LOCAL SCHOOL.Even your fellow IT fucks are tired of you

3FAB35EF 2876 494C A824 46C768316AED

it never began for you, bitch. Your only solution is to slit your throat, and choke on your filthy disgusting smelly rotten blood like a self-harming dead autistic raped whore.

ITS A MIRACLE YOU HAVENT DONE YOUR SUBHUMAN PIGSKIN FAMILY A FAVOR AND ROPED IN YOUR BASEMENT, YOU UTTER WORTHLESS BURDEN
4AA17F76 6A5A 4FCF BF5F 31C5375F425C

ITS ABSOLUTELY OVER FOR YOU, YOU PATHETIC SELF-HARMING INBRED. ITS TIME FOR YOU TO END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE FOR THE SAKE OF THIS FORUM
6B312B18 7D06 4EF8 9E39 638E861763D1

@WØLF @BrazilianSigmasDad @NuclearCel @ordinaryotaku @Transcended Trucel @Incellectual @Legendarywristcel @FullTimeLoser

In b4 some rape victim comments lol graycel,Dn't read,0 etc

Last edited:
BASED
That retard unironically spends 19 hours daily, months maybe years at this point on end browsing our spaces to post content. JFL. We live rent free in his head.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 6, Bluepillers: 3)

BRAZILLIAN SIGMA

E7D28D64 900E 4FBE ACF9 82A06210BBFD

@Edmund_Kemper based thread here

brazilian sigma and coawh, lick my balls

You don't get to mass tag people greycel
Take this shit back to .me

Just tag the bullies, theory.:feelsLSD:

"fellow incel brothers", "brotherhood".

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Should do one for Coawh85 tbh

Dude was a NEET virgin, somebody has the screenshot.
He also got called out by the old mod on /r/inceltears for shitposting so much, and then when he reposted it, he removed the part about him.

Dude probably thinks he's building some community or something.

Dude was a NEET virgin, somebody has the screenshot.
He also got called out by the old mod on /r/inceltears for shitposting so much, and then when he reposted it, he removed the part about him.

Dude probably thinks he's building some community or something.
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 23, Bluepillers: 16)

BRAZILLIANSIGMA IS ORDERING A ROPE FROM AMAZON AS WE SPEAK
771193C6 AFCC 4B09 A4FE AC4B05DB2E38

As much as i agree with you, hes a giga incel and one of us. Hes a lostcel. Someone needs to show him the way (and reduce his daily soy intake)

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THIS SUBHUMAN POUTY ACID-FACED DEFORMED MOP-HAIRED SELF-HATING BITCH BY THE NAME OF BrazilianSigma TRYING TO TALK SMACK

View attachment 360214
I'M NOT CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING HOW SUCH A DISGUSTING BRAZILIAN TRENCH ABORTION CAN CONSIDER HIMSELF TO BE THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN

View attachment 360215
CAGING HARD AS FUCK AT THIS CUCK THAT DEDICATES HOURS INTO POSTING SHIT ABOUT US.RENT FREE IN THE YOUR HEAD SOYAMA.JUST LOOK AT THIS CHART GRAPHING HIS POSTING HABITS

View attachment 360217
IMAGINE SPENDING 19 HOURS EVERY DAY LURKING ON INCEL FORUM LOOKING FOR INCEL POSTS.JFL

View attachment 360218

The guy spent 22 hrs posting on IT on Christmas eve and the valentines day and you claim to have a gf.The BETAcuck shit posts like HE STILL REMINISCES THE DAYS OF BULLYING HE SUFFERED AT HIS LOCAL SCHOOL.Even your fellow IT fucks are tired of you

View attachment 360220

it never began for you, bitch. Your only solution is to slit your throat, and choke on your filthy disgusting smelly rotten blood like a self-harming dead autistic raped whore.

ITS A MIRACLE YOU HAVENT DONE YOUR SUBHUMAN PIGSKIN FAMILY A FAVOR AND ROPED IN YOUR BASEMENT, YOU UTTER WORTHLESS BURDEN
View attachment 360221

ITS ABSOLUTELY OVER FOR YOU, YOU PATHETIC SELF-HARMING INBRED. ITS TIME FOR YOU TO END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE FOR THE SAKE OF THIS FORUM
View attachment 360222

@WØLF @BrazilianSigmasDad @NuclearCel @ordinaryotaku @Transcended Trucel @Incellectual @Legendarywristcel @FullTimeLoser

God IQ thread

@Sparrow's Song is the_moonshine lol

Ruthless bump
@Emba @Caesercel @MSCW @JosefMengelecel

Last edited:
He literally self admitted to being a depressed 30 year old NEET with relationship problems (inkwell) two years ago. I have it linked somewhere in one of my ten most recent threads.

EDIT: Found them.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/8505e3/former_redpiller_here_any_advice_for_a_30_yo_on/dvtwt7j?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/7zdemx/5_ways_we_can_prevent_school_shootings_lets_laugh/duor7nu?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Last edited:
Btw when every started saying he doesn't has a life and all he does is post on IT he started making alts lol

Also based post

It’s over for Sigmacels

Braziliansigma EVISCERATED

View attachment 360214

View attachment 360215

View attachment 360217

View attachment 360218

View attachment 360220

View attachment 360221

View attachment 360222

This guy is mentally ill i believe. No sane person will spend that much time trying to 'watchdog' other people online and obssess over them so much. Its been pointed out many times how his activity on reddit is abnormal. Even the head mod of the previous IT server was disgusted by what he had turned the place into and as a result, closed down the whole subreddit.

Do you think its a bot? I dont see how a real person could have that much time.

if this is the sewers, im ngl dn rd tbh xD
if its ID, yeah i agree dude yeah very cool thread.
you’re right on many occasions. exactly i agree with ur last statement yea very based.

UNDERLINED bold and COLORIZED!!!!!

BASED
That retard unironically spends 19 hours daily, months maybe years at this point on end browsing our spaces to post content. JFL. We live rent free in his head.

Do you think its a bot? I dont see how a real person could have that much time.
I don’t think so I know how a bot behaves and sigmas posting pattern isn’t very uniform and is random so I am pretty sure that we are dealing with a guy who has a few screws loose tbh

Lmao, if BrazilianStigma reads this, he should cut his veins, but do it length-wise, so doctors can’t even attempt saving the worthless cuckslut bluepilled soyboy.

Surprisingly based post

I wonder what keeps him going.

He's an incel, lets embrace him in this beautiful commumity.

Based beyond human comprehension.

Incel in denial :lul: