Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The death penalty is so absurd

Wait. How old are you?
ah I was more referring too the amount of years i've been here. Well over 4 or so years now. I'm 32 in 2 months though

ah I was more referring too the amount of years i've been here. Well over 4 or so years now. I'm 32 in 2 months though
So you're a wizard :dafuckfeels:?

Imagine if our immune system felt empathy towards the little poor homeless virus

I am also against death penalty, no matter how hideous the crime.

As for the eye for eye argument, if you really want eye for a eye, do it yourself like the criminal did, not while you are protected by law.

Only then it is an eye for an eye.

As for the eye for eye argument, if you really want eye for a eye, do it yourself like the criminal did, not while you are protected by law.

Also would it mean a rapist has to get raped themselves as punishment?

Every punishment must be the person's crime done to them?

That would be a really interesting justice system!

On the topic of death penalty vs killing them yourself - in a way I have more respect for people who do it directly. Instead of hiding behind bureaucracy.

I just said I don't agree with eye for an eye in any legal system

Sorry, maybe I worded my post badly.

What I meant was that people do who do believe in an eye for an eye I guess logically would have to extend that beyond just murder, which would make for a pretty interesting legal system!

Sorry, maybe I worded my post badly.

What I meant was that people do who do believe in an eye for an eye I guess logically would have to extend that beyond just murder, which would make for a pretty interesting legal system!
people who will pursue eye for an eye will have do it outside of the legal system, and they would become criminals themselves, guilty by law.

people who will pursue eye for an eye will have do it outside of the legal system, and they would become criminals themselves, guilty by law.

True. It would make for an interesting vigilante!

There was also a Red Dwarf episode about this kind of justice system once!

A (sci-fi) "justice zone" where for any crime you commit, the consequences automatically happen to you.

So you set something on fire and instead of it burning, you catch fire! lol

One day we'll have the technology to do that!

Vigilantism is a different topic altogether. Some Vigilantes are just, others not so much.