Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the death of empathy and sympathy of our world

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
when we see news of mass shootings all the people start calling the killer a murderer but no one has the ability to empathize and sympathize was the killer because he might had a very bad life but this world is very fucked up and dosent care about male suffering espically ugly male and incels from what i have seen now lets go to elliot rodger he was suffering alot which he mentioned on his manifesto and people still didnt care because his look and height even his father and mother rejected him which then caused him to go on a mass shooting against foids and normies. i used to now have the ability to empathize and sympathize but now i can because life is really hard for incels and ugly males its like being into a solitary confinment.

now even on this site there no sympathy or empathy just people bashing each other as if they are better than them but we all suffer the same fate so why dont respect eachother rather than mocking eachother.

This world is a cruel shit , Where One Upping " the Next poor Shit gets you rewarded. Very Backwards , this World is , i must say.

now even on this site there no sympathy or empathy just people bashing each other as if they are better than them but we all suffer the same fate so why dont respect eachother rather than mocking eachother.
I hear you, brocel. You're not alone with your thoughts on this.

when we see news of mass shootings all the people start calling the killer a murderer but no one has the ability to empathize and sympathize was the killer because he might had a very bad life but this world is very fucked up and dosent care about male suffering espically ugly male and incels from what i have seen now lets go to elliot rodger he was suffering alot which he mentioned on his manifesto and people still didnt care because his look and height even his father and mother rejected him which then caused him to go on a mass shooting against foids and normies. i used to now have the ability to empathize and sympathize but now i can because life is really hard for incels and ugly males its like being into a solitary confinment.

it's over for killercels. Yeah it's fucked, we are losers and the world just wants us to rope:feelsLSD:

It is just payback for the way society treated them.

Society is endlessly hypocritical. Every lefty shouts full force about how they're fighting for the interests of "marginalized" people. Who is more marginalized than incels? Blacks are worshipped by the media. Faggots and trannies are worshipped by the media. Even literal actual criminals and murderers often still get sex. We're EASILY one of the most marginalized groups of people in society and yet they can't be bothered to give us even a single iota of compassion. We just get endlessly gaslit and told we're the bad guy even if we did literally nothing wrong.

The thing, fucked up people really don't give a damn you appreciate what you can't have is true.

If you suffering you really don't give a damn if you die, before I was a really good guy, I mean I was full of myself, I loved who I am, right now the situation I'm in because of my retarded parents of course, I don't, I really don't give a damn had I been shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back