Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The death of a subhuman

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/l3mivD5wdTQ?si=MSX964Qp-Y8C1Gs2

This death perfectly represents the death of your average subhuman.

Outside of the penguins mourning your death

Anyone being there at all

Or the sad music. No one will actually feel even a spec of pity when they find your lifeless corpse.

Imagine this scene playing out after a bloated balding manlet busts his final load and triggers the collapse of a heart valve after years of congestion. That's something that has played out for some poor subhuman out there and it's probably playing out right now. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: It'll be a month till they find his corpse. They'll only find it because his jewish land lord was hungry for his money

Probably how it’s gonna be for me when I die.

It's a brutal life man :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Same here. Although there's a good chance I'll die homeless and some teenage faggots and foids will mock my death with jokes when they see me die. I've seen this kind of cruel response to hobos deaths before. Male hobos aren't seen as human
Brutal af. I should have my mother’s house if she dies, and be able to afford to keep it even with a basic job. So, unless whoever I work for cares a lot about me being there, nobody would know for ages I died. They’d probably only realize when it was summer and the grass was never cut

Brutal af. I should have my mother’s house if she dies, and be able to afford to keep it even with a basic job. So, unless whoever I work for cares a lot about me being there, nobody would know for ages I died. They’d probably only realize when it was summer and the grass was never cut
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

The government would probably discover your body and sell your property to Jews.

The government would probably discover your body and sell your property to Jews.
I’d have a will set up to give my property to my one truecel friend I have IRL. Him and me hang out every few weeks usually, but I doubt he’d think I died if I stopped responding. He’d probably think I just didn’t want to be friends anymore because he has such low self esteem

I’d have a will set up to give my property to my one truecel friend I have IRL. Him and me hang out every few weeks usually, but I doubt he’d think I died if I stopped responding. He’d probably think I just didn’t want to be friends anymore because he has such low self esteem
Brutal. :feelsrope:

I cannot wait to the point life leave me by itself but I don't have the strenght to end my own misery. Im a classic truecel

I cannot wait to the point life leave me by itself but I don't have the strenght to end my own misery. Im a classic truecel
Remember that if you kys foids will celebrate

No way the state is getting my shit. I’d give it all to my 14 year old cousin who I only see once every 5-10 years before I’d ever let the state collect it. As for stuff I really care about like my vehicles, particularly my vintage muscle car, I should try to sell them to a good owner if I actually knew I was gonna die soon beforehand so some POS doesn’t buy them and destroy them. The vintage car has survived 53 years so far, 14 years in the family, and needs a good home after I’m gone

I don't care what these underdevelop primate will do after I'm not counscious to notice it
Brutal

No way the state is getting my shit. I’d give it all to my 14 year old cousin who I only see once every 5-10 years before I’d ever let the state collect it. As for stuff I really care about like my vehicles, particularly my vintage muscle car, I should try to sell them to a good owner if I actually knew I was gonna die soon beforehand so some POS doesn’t buy them and destroy them. The vintage car has survived 53 years so far, 14 years in the family, and needs a good home after I’m gone
Love for your cars even in the face of death