Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The deal with the idea of all-female societies with one Chosen One male

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I watched the 2021 version of the Dune film last night, and it was pretty decent, not having known anything about the books or the prior movies going into it. There was a cringe line from a female witch in the movie, though, about how their order can only accept women, and the male this one witch was training was lucky to be alive after being put through some sort of test from the grand witch, or whatever. And they kept talking about him as this "Chosen One" that was prophecied to be born to one of the witches and lead them to utopia, or something. I didn't think much of it at the time.

But tonight, I decided to get high :smonk::smonk::smonk:, and started thinking more about it, and it reminded me of something else: the Gerudos in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. They are an all-female thief society, to whom one male is born every hundred years, and the current male just so happens to also be destined to wield the Triforce of Power. And I was like "that's a weird coincidence." But then I realized, in a great, big "duh!" moment, that these societies were basically a representation manifest of the idea of one ultra Chad male having a harem of eligible women. It's biological and black pill reality ingrained in us all through evolution, and these types of societies in these types of stories are just this realization of a fact of life manifest in story form. It's a recreation of the more primitive days of man (as well as the recent modern days) when few males would have all the women, and the rest of the men were left to fend for themselves. Everyone understands the way it really is, even if most people live in complete, deep denial of the facts. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

brutal no reply pill

And you know who (((makes)))) these movies :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

While it's true there have been societies in which very few men get the majority of women, like the harams in India. No society works without men's workforce, which is ironic because we are still disposable af

and these types of societies in these types of stories are just this realization of a fact of life manifest in story form. It's a recreation of the more primitive days of man (as well as the recent modern days) when few males would have all the women, and the rest of the men were left to fend for themselves. Everyone understands the way it really is, even if most people live in complete, deep denial of the facts. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
maybe the same thing happens in real life, and it never changed.
a few men rule the world, they are the real owners of your ass and they can decide if you go to war, forcing you through marcial law to die for their interests.

I've been saying it for a while, I think harems are inevitable.

I've been thinking like a jew about how to make money off the knowledge that this is the inevitable future. Like maybe starting a harem/concubine online dating. Something like a sugar dating app but where the dating profiles are only Harems consisting of Chads who have 2 or more concubines, and foids who want to join harems.

Like the mens profiles would all look like harems on the left, and the womens profiles would all look like desperate whores on the right.

Pixlr 20220409065212284

Last edited:
That's how we got here. Runaway hypergamy ⁠— women's desire to be with the single top man, no matter the contextual population size, no matter concerns of practicality, logistics, or social consequences. Only the best one; second best won't do for a woman.