Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The deadliest part of Corona isn't the deaths

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I've seen a couple of peeps in Wuhan and a few other places going Fallout 4 since they know they'll probably die from Corona either way. Imagine an entire city full of Corona, everyone would be going ER, stealing, killing murdering since they know that they'll die either way, or at least think they will due to the mass hysteria.

People are already acting like locusts, swarming shops for items they'll never need, stocks going down to hell and people too scared to go outside and interact. If the death toll gets worse, we can expect some anarchy :dab::feelzez:

Last edited:
I don't think they will be killing each other. The most recent Purge movie actually has an insightful take on this, I think. In times of lawlessness, people don't go straight to killing one another. They loot, yes. From stores. Not from each other. And if they do steal from each other, they do it sneakily.

People in general aren't willing to get into deadly deadly fights. Those scraps at Wal-Mart you see, no one comes prepared to die at those.

“Their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see- I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.”
TDK Joker meant real shit when he said these words

I know its insane, I was at the dentist on Friday and their was this fat foid wearing a face mask walking around well after I got home I felt a bit sick and now I have been throwing up since sat night I have a temp and a runny nose a killer pain in the head and I am sweating so I think I might have this fucking virus and my stomach hurts like hell, some people just don't listen they are told to stay at home if infected but they go out, fuck that selfish foid cunt cause this is the worst I have felt ever.

“Their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see- I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.”
Based

Plot twist: the virus isn't real, but the death from mass panic is.

Chingchong virus is just a minor test run. The real horror will start when all the zombie virus are released. Reality is not real, it only try to imitate the blockbuster movies.

I don't think they will be killing each other. The most recent Purge movie actually has an insightful take on this, I think. In times of lawlessness, people don't go straight to killing one another. They loot, yes. From stores. Not from each other. And if they do steal from each other, they do it sneakily.

People in general aren't willing to get into deadly deadly fights. Those scraps at Wal-Mart you see, no one comes prepared to die at those.
Bro your totally wrong on this one. Just look at a lawless nation like Brazil or Bolivia, murder is through the roof. In those places the robbers just kill whoever they are stealing from

Bro your totally wrong on this one. Just look at a lawless nation like Brazil or Bolivia, murder is through the roof. In those places the robbers just kill whoever they are stealing from

That's because Brazil has organized crime. That's different. A lack of response against organized crime is why Brazil has that.

I know its insane, I was at the dentist on Friday and their was this fat foid wearing a face mask walking around well after I got home I felt a bit sick and now I have been throwing up since sat night I have a temp and a runny nose a killer pain in the head and I am sweating so I think I might have this fucking virus and my stomach hurts like hell, some people just don't listen they are told to stay at home if infected but they go out, fuck that selfish foid cunt cause this is the worst I have felt ever.
don't worry,that is a natural human reaction to seeing a landwhale

The virus isnt more deadly than 4% at most

I want to date coronachan

I've seen a couple of peeps in Wuhan and a few other places going Fallout 4 since they know they'll probably die from Corona either way. Imagine an entire city full of Corona, everyone would be going ER, stealing, killing murdering since they know that they'll die either way, or at least think they will due to the mass hysteria.

People are already acting like locusts, swarming shops for items they'll never need, stocks going down to hell and people too scared to go outside and interact. If the death toll gets worse, we can expect some anarchy :dab::feelzez:

tfw I want to fuck a virus :dafuckfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back