Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The day that prevented me from asking out a girl out ever again!

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

NEET AND REPEAT
★★
Alright, so this girl was popular in 4th grade and everyone liked her. She had dated one of my friends before, and they broke up, so it was basically like a competition to get her.

One night, we were all hanging out, playing Fortnite, and talking in a Snapchat group chat. I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend, so I texted her. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it was something along the lines of "Will you be my girlfriend?" She was like, "I don't know, I'm sorry, but no." I didn't know what to do, so I said to her, "I'm going to kill myself," and she was like, "No, no, wait, fine."

We started talking on Snapchat and FaceTiming with her friends, and I thought she was starting to like me. But then she leaked the text message I sent to the entire school. Everyone was like, "Oh my god, you actually said that? What is wrong with you?" I got bullied for it. Then, when summer break was over and I went back to school, two weeks later her friend came up to me at lunch and said, "Hannah is breaking up with you," and walked away. My heart sank to my stomach with embarrassment. After that, I never even thought about asking a girl out again.

(THIS WAS IN 4TH GRADE AND WE DIDNT DO ANYHING THIS IS NOT A BRAG THIS VENTING THANK YOU)

In Love Cat GIF

You had Snapchat and Fortnite in 4th grade?

You had Snapchat and Fortnite in 4th grade?
I don’t even know how some of these people even remember 4th grade. I barely remember shit from elementary matter in fact i got like no memories at all except like when i was watching youtube or rememberimg how the classroom looked

LARP, the story doesn't make sense chronologically.

I remember a little, but not much from elementary
same all i remember is how my classroom looked like and like one stupid moment so far. I probably have to forcefully think of things to even remember

Alright, so this girl was popular in 4th grade and everyone liked her. She had dated one of my friends before, and they broke up, so it was basically like a competition to get her.

One night, we were all hanging out, playing Fortnite, and talking in a Snapchat group chat. I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend, so I texted her. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it was something along the lines of "Will you be my girlfriend?" She was like, "I don't know, I'm sorry, but no." I didn't know what to do, so I said to her, "I'm going to kill myself," and she was like, "No, no, wait, fine."

We started talking on Snapchat and FaceTiming with her friends, and I thought she was starting to like me. But then she leaked the text message I sent to the entire school. Everyone was like, "Oh my god, you actually said that? What is wrong with you?" I got bullied for it. Then, when summer break was over and I went back to school, two weeks later her friend came up to me at lunch and said, "Hannah is breaking up with you," and walked away. My heart sank to my stomach with embarrassment. After that, I never even thought about asking a girl out again.

(THIS WAS IN 4TH GRADE AND WE DIDNT DO ANYHING THIS IS NOT A BRAG THIS VENTING THANK YOU)
also that skull in your pfp is from medieval germany hilmes, not hunter gatherer lol, who the fuck started such a retarded misleading anthropological meme

I don’t even know how some of these people even remember 4th grade. I barely remember shit from elementary matter in fact i got like no memories at all except like when i was watching youtube or rememberimg how the classroom looked
Same, my memory is too terrible I only have broad memories of things that could've even happened yesterday

im not sure man... even if the story is true u cannot be older than 18. and yes its a hard experience but does it make u an incel? u r still young and have some chance to meet a woman. u also didnt get bullied for ur looks, only for those messages.

one bad experience doesnt make u incel. bad looks, genes etc make u an incel and foids who treat u bad for that.

(
You sound like a massive normie with this story on top of being six foot 3

"i have a boyfriend" fucking hate that these cunts are aways rejecting me

I did the math and if this story is true, the oldest he can be is 17 because fortnite came out in 2017
I see, it doesn’t make sense aren’t you 9yo in 4th grade? 9+7 is 16yo and nothing in his texts guarantees he played the game the same year it came out in fact children started flooding that game in 2019 or late 2018

I see, it doesn’t make sense aren’t you 9yo in 4th grade? 9+7 is 16yo and nothing in his texts guarantees he played the game the same year it came out in fact children started flooding that game in 2019 or late 2018
I know. I just did it to see the oldest age that would be calculated

In 9th grade I got my best friend at the time to give his sister a rose I bought her for Valentine's Day. Told him not to tell her it was me (stupid waste of money).
She was happy with it and was holding it all day with a sweet smile on her face. One guy ai didn't like told her it was from me and her response was:
"Oh, that dickhead".

In 9th grade I got my best friend at the time to give his sister a rose I bought her for Valentine's Day. Told him not to tell her it was me (stupid waste of money).
She was happy with it and was holding it all day with a sweet smile on her face. One guy ai didn't like told her it was from me and her response was:
"Oh, that dickhead".
Remember when she says dickhead, she isn't referring to your terrible personality, she's referring to you head which is shaped like a dick :lul: