Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Day My Dickceldom Was Exposed to the World

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I was showering one day and was ready to exit the shower and dry myself with a towel, but since I live in a poorfag apartment without a working bathroom door lock, my younger brother was able to enter.

He saw my 1 inch flaccid micropenis and started laughing at me in disbelief, saying how can it be so small.

Then he came barging in my room and suggested I should do penis stretching exercises.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

You might just be fat.

Then he came barging in my room and suggested I should do penis stretching exercises.

nope-no-way.gif

I prefer Sudoku.

When your own brother dick mogs you :feelscry:

I used to be the dick and balls mogger, now he is

You can't be a dickcel though as this implies that foids judge your dick which implies that they see you naked on occasions which implies you're a fakecel

You can't be a dickcel though as this implies that foids judge your dick which implies that they see you naked on occasions which implies you're a fakecel
which also implies that you're a GrAYcel

Grass doesn't grow faster when you pull on it

many foids have seen me naked. I was about to fuck them, but they said ew and ran away when they saw my dick was only 6.9 inches instead of 7
life of a truecel :feelsbadman: