Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The day i stopped hating my stepdad

LoneFox

LoneFox

Greycel
After my mother finally told me that she had lied to me my entire life when i was 10 years old and that my stepdad wasn't my real dad and my entire life until that point was a lie i became a troublesome child, because everything fell in place, i suddenly realized why my stepdad always treated me like garbage and pampered my siblings with love and toys but he always ignored me and brought me second rate clothes. I wasn't his real son but i didn't knew because my mother forced him to give me his surname and lied to me and told me he was my dad, and she did it just to spite my real Father because she hated him. Even when my real Father does wanted to be part of my life. She casted him away from me without asking what i wanted because she resented him. She wont even accept his money, she prefered to see me dressed up in rags than accepting his money.

And when the years passed and i was around 15 years old and i turned into an erratic teenager, and i become violent and started many fights with classmates, bullies and about anyone up to fight me. Because i really did not cared if i lost or got beaten up, i just wanted to explode and stop feeling such a miserable BASTARD.

One day after a heated discussion i lost my self control, when my stepdad pushed me believing i was going to back down, he had never punched me before except once when i was a child but i had enough of his humiliations and i punched him and tried to punch him again but he just held me down until my Mother came and saw me kicking ande screaming in pure frustration.

She asked what the problem was, but the real problem was my bottled-up rage, i was angry because i felt he had stolen my mother from me, i didn't understood such feelings of jealously and rage. Why does she choose him over me? I was her firstborn, but she always took his side, she was loving to him, but she always kicked my ass because i looked like my real Father, she beat me uo because i was my Father's son, and she loved my half siblings because they were my stepdad kids and i resented that and even when she said she loved us all i knew the truth because at 15 i was old enough to understand it.

And i said "Why Mother? Why? Why i wasn't enough for you? Do you really had to marry him? You could have waited until i was 18 to find another man or even married my real Dad because he loved you"

The she said those words... "Don't hate him (my stepdad) Because if it had not been him, it would have been another man, because i was young when i left your Father, i needed a man able to give me the life he never could, and i do love you more than him, but you are my son, it's not like you weren't enough, but you could have never given me what i needed"

And as how i understood it. She basically said: "Could have been ANYONE, it's not like he is special to me, but i needed cock and financial stability, my needs as a woman came first than yours, and my personal happiness was my priority over yours but at the end you are still my son, i could divorce him and find another dick but you are irreplaceable as you are my child"

And my rage disappeared, because she was right, i could have never given her what she needed and wanted, i wanted to compete with my stepdad for her love and affection when i couldn't because i was too naive to understand that i was her son, all she wanted was a dildo and money, she never truly loved him as she cheated on him with my real Dad at least once as i understood years later, yet he never knew about it because i never said anything.

I stopped hating my stepdad, and i stopped hating my mother and i stopped hating women in general. I just 'Realized' how women work, how they think, behave and what they want. Hating a woman for acting like a woman is like hating a cat for meowing.

That explanation would not have brought less anger to me; would have done rather the opposite. :feelsjuice:

Regardless of if it's biological or not, I'm not simply going to remove all blame on foids for no reason. :feelsaww:

Last edited:
After my mother finally told me that she had lied to me my entire life when i was 10 years old and that my stepdad wasn't my real dad and my entire life until that point was a lie i became a troublesome child, because everything fell in place, i suddenly realized why my stepdad always treated me like garbage and pampered my siblings with love and toys but he always ignored me and brought me second rate clothes. I wasn't his real son but i didn't knew because my mother forced him to give me his surname and lied to me and told me he was my dad, and she did it just to spite my real Father because she hated him. Even when my real Father does wanted to be part of my life. She casted him away from me without asking what i wanted because she resented him. She wont even accept his money, she prefered to see me dressed up in rags than accepting his money.

And when the years passed and i was around 15 years old and i turned into an erratic teenager, and i become violent and started many fights with classmates, bullies and about anyone up to fight me. Because i really did not cared if i lost or got beaten up, i just wanted to explode and stop feeling such a miserable BASTARD.

One day after a heated discussion i lost my self control, when my stepdad pushed me believing i was going to back down, he had never punched me before except once when i was a child but i had enough of his humiliations and i punched him and tried to punch him again but he just held me down until my Mother came and saw me kicking ande screaming in pure frustration.

She asked what the problem was, but the real problem was my bottled-up rage, i was angry because i felt he had stolen my mother from me, i didn't understood such feelings of jealously and rage. Why does she choose him over me? I was her firstborn, but she always took his side, she was loving to him, but she always kicked my ass because i looked like my real Father, she beat me uo because i was my Father's son, and she loved my half siblings because they were my stepdad kids and i resented that and even when she said she loved us all i knew the truth because at 15 i was old enough to understand it.

And i said "Why Mother? Why? Why i wasn't enough for you? Do you really had to marry him? You could have waited until i was 18 to find another man or even married my real Dad because he loved you"

The she said those words... "Don't hate him (my stepdad) Because if it had not been him, it would have been another man, because i was young when i left your Father, i needed a man able to give me the life he never could, and i do love you more than him, but you are my son, it's not like you weren't enough, but you could have never given me what i needed"

And as how i understood it. She basically said: "Could have been ANYONE, it's not like he is special to me, but i needed cock and financial stability, my needs as a woman came first than yours, and my personal happiness was my priority over yours but at the end you are still my son, i could divorce him and find another dick but you are irreplaceable as you are my child"

And my rage disappeared, because she was right, i could have never given her what she needed and wanted, i wanted to compete with my stepdad for her love and affection when i couldn't because i was too naive to understand that i was her son, all she wanted was a dildo and money, she never truly loved him as she cheated on him with my real Dad at least once as i understood years later, yet he never knew about it because i never said anything.

I stopped hating my stepdad, and i stopped hating my mother and i stopped hating women in general. I just 'Realized' how women work, how they think, behave and what they want. Hating a woman for acting like a woman is like hating a cat for meowing.
Fun fact he's lying

Woman always puts her happiness and needs in front of others, no matter how much she loves you. By taking his side, she avoided confrontations, because you could be forgiven for being a kid, while if she fought they marriage would most likely be over. I had a psycho abusive dad and my mom acted the same. She would often say that mother could only love her child, never a man.
That explanation would not have brought less anger to me; would have done rather the opposite. :feelsjuice:

Regardless of if it's biological or not, I'm not simply going to remove all blame on foids for no reason. :feelsaww:
Yeah, same.

At some point you burn out all of the rage, or at least that's how it was for me. She was sincere to me and that helped me to understand her true nature as a female. It is in the nature of a woman to act in such way. Hating a woman is like hating a lion for eating your pet. The lion doesn't understand. he is just trying to feed, and all he knows is that he eats or starve and it's not going to let an easy meal go away because its someone else pet, the lion doesn't even know what a pet is, and women are just like that, predators. It's easier when you see them for what they are. Don't let hate consume you, hating an animal is stupid.

Fun fact he's lying
Just sharing my experience, im a bit drunk and sad, its 8 AM here, i gain nothing from this, no money, no "upvotes" like in reddit or anything, im just sharing how this experience makes me feel.

God bless my grand dad's soul for not raising a whore.
i was young when i left your Father, i needed a man able to give me the life he never could, and i do love you more than him, but you are my son, it's not like you weren't enough, but you could have never given me what i needed"
I love how normies say shit like this to justify their terrible actions but then go on to say that incels should just accept their fate and cope away

Just sharing my experience, im a bit drunk and sad, its 8 AM here, i gain nothing from this, no money, no "upvotes" like in reddit or anything, im just sharing how this experience makes me feel.
there's no way you're being this kind to me after you had the courage to say what you said

Negotiating with your mom is a normie trait but... like dude how did you talk to her about how they should divorce.

I'm a guy who jumped in early on to his parents' lifestyle and at one point I was so pissed off I was like, "I'm not supporting any of you. I just support a divorce." that was it I told her about it. She said never to talk about it and ignored me and everyone would beat me up, my siblings, mother and father, if I'd spoken out about anything serious.

Then they complain about me not hanging out with them. If you don't respect me, if you don't take me seriously, if you treat me as a clown, basically, what makes you think I would want to have fun with you? You would obviously clown me, treat me like a clown who's never serious yet performs at the most doomed circus of all time, incel circus where no one laughs.

I'm jestermaxxing there's literally no point.

PS. Oh btw I forgot to mention you also sexualized her, "You think I'm not enough for you?" who says that to his mother? What the fuck dude are we talking this world or mars?

Mother told me as a young child about her half-siblings. She was often sitting on our sofa depressed.

Unc

Stupid bullshit. PSYOP that tells you, you can't hate something just because it is the way it is. Then I wonder WHY THE FUCK NORMIES USE FUCKIN HOSPITALS??? IT IS THE WAY IT IS, ACCEPT IT IF YOU HAVE DEADLY DISEASE AND FUCKIN DIE AND STOP USING HOSPITALS

At some point you burn out all of the rage, or at least that's how it was for me. She was sincere to me and that helped me to understand her true nature as a female. It is in the nature of a woman to act in such way. Hating a woman is like hating a lion for eating your pet. The lion doesn't understand. he is just trying to feed, and all he knows is that he eats or starve and it's not going to let an easy meal go away because its someone else pet, the lion doesn't even know what a pet is, and women are just like that, predators. It's easier when you see them for what they are. Don't let hate consume you, hating an animal is stupid.
I'm entitled to concur...

It just seems pointless after a wile.

Animal is animal.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96GCfykZ0qE

Çest LA çest!

Should have hated your mother even more tbh

Damn, brutal. You learned young. It's better that way.