Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The day I got blackpilled

Trump2020

Trump2020

Genetic shit
★★★★
About 6 years ago I was 18 and had just entered college. In the first days I met a cute girl named Monica who seemed like she kind of liked me. She didn't seem like the rest of the girls, she seemed innocent and pure and not a whore like the rest. I was still bluepilled and thought that I looked decent, even if I was 5'6 and still a kissless virgin, I deluded myself into thinking that it wasn't too late for me and that she could be the one to be my first girlfriend. I had been rejected before but none of the girls had shown me the kind of interest that Monica had, so I was sure that she must like me. I remember those days as the happiest in my life, we were texting each other and everything seemed to go fine. I started fantasising about her becoming my girlfriend, how we would kiss, hold hands, eat pizza together, etc. It seemed too good to be happening (and it was).

One day I built enough courage to ask her out, and she made some shitty excuse to reject the offer. I was devastated. From there on out she started behaving cold and distant towards me.

But I didn't get blackpilled yet, it was more of a bluepill to redpill transition, the blackpill would have to wait a little longer. I started working out and trying to looksmax, and wondered every day what I could have done wrong with Monica, why everything seemed to go fine and in a fraction of a second it all went to shit... I couldn't understand it.

A couple of years later I remembered Monica and had the great idea to look her up on facebook. I thought to myself that now I looked much better than 2 years ago (new haircut, beard, gymmaxed, all that redpill garbage) and if she saw me now she would maybe give me a chance... how deluded I was.

When I found her facebook page it was brutal. Probably the most crucial moment of my life. What I saw there completely broke me. She didn't have many photos but the ones that she had were photos of her next to a 6'+ Chad, kissing, the Chad lifting her up from the ground, etc. It was brutal.

When I recovered from that I went to the bathroom and... looked at myself in the mirror.

I finally understood. The blackpill embodied me completely. I never stood a chance. It was over before it began. Me and that guy didn't even look like the same species. How could i have been so blind?

After that I gave up on women completely.

Sorry for the wall of text. But I just wanted to get this out of my chest.

Rejection hurts, it really does.

Absolutely brutal man. Sad read. Maybe take a shower?

Jfl brutal tbhtbh

no looks for your chloroform

Realising that Chad is dicking down your crush is truly one of the cruellest blackpills

It's your fault btw

IT won't touch this, this post completely shatters their world view, you were doing everything right, you just weren't good looking like chad

can't imagine how much it can hurt if a foid deludes you into the sensation that she's into you and then just starts dating chad randomly
i never even got a text back from any femoid

Last edited:
About 6 years ago I was 18 and had just entered college. In the first days I met a cute girl named Monica who seemed like she kind of liked me. She didn't seem like the rest of the girls, she seemed innocent and pure and not a whore like the rest. I was still bluepilled and thought that I looked decent, even if I was 5'6 and still a kissless virgin, I deluded myself into thinking that it wasn't too late for me and that she could be the one to be my first girlfriend. I had been rejected before but none of the girls had shown me the kind of interest that Monica had, so I was sure that she must like me. I remember those days as the happiest in my life, we were texting each other and everything seemed to go fine. I started fantasising about her becoming my girlfriend, how we would kiss, hold hands, eat pizza together, etc. It seemed too good to be happening (and it was).

One day I built enough courage to ask her out, and she made some shitty excuse to reject the offer. I was devastated. From there on out she started behaving cold and distant towards me.

But I didn't get blackpilled yet, it was more of a bluepill to redpill transition, the blackpill would have to wait a little longer. I started working out and trying to looksmax, and wondered every day what I could have done wrong with Monica, why everything seemed to go fine and in a fraction of a second it all went to shit... I couldn't understand it.

A couple of years later I remembered Monica and had the great idea to look her up on facebook. I thought to myself that now I looked much better than 2 years ago (new haircut, beard, gymmaxed, all that redpill garbage) and if she saw me now she would maybe give me a chance... how deluded I was.

When I found her facebook page it was brutal. Probably the most crucial moment of my life. What I saw there completely broke me. She didn't have many photos but the ones that she had were photos of her next to a 6'+ Chad, kissing, the Chad lifting her up from the ground, etc. It was brutal.

When I recovered from that I went to the bathroom and... looked at myself in the mirror.

I finally understood. The blackpill embodied me completely. I never stood a chance. It was over before it began. Me and that guy didn't even look like the same species. How could i have been so blind?

After that I gave up on women completely.

Sorry for the wall of text. But I just wanted to get this out of my chest.

Very brutal it was similar for me.

I always knew I wasn't good enough but I just thought all it will take is being low inhib to fix it. I started going clubs I started going to social gatherings and anime conventions I starting hanging out with a whole bunch of people. But every single time everybody would just treat me like shit no matter what I did. Every foid I tried to talk to would just instantly try to break the conversation. Foids got me kicked out of nightclubs 2 times. I was drunk (to become low inhib) so that didn't help when the security came and told me to get the fuck out. But I was sober enough to pass their 'drunkness' test but they still threw me out anyway because the foid pointed at me and said something I didn't understand because it was loud I didn't even fucking see this foid once in that club but I still got thrown the fuck out, It was brutal. Me getting thrown out by security was literal manifestation of the blackpill. Ugly cringe Incel trying to ascend but life just throwing you fuck the out to the streets where you can rot and nobody gives a shit. I fucking lied down in some alley and waited to sober out like some fucking homeless dog while I could hear all the laughs inside of the chadlites and normies having fun while I was crying next to some fucking trash bags with rain falling onto my face. My '''''Friends''''' of course did not give a single shit and kept partying in the club.

It was a very brutal night. I had to lie to my parents and say I had 'fun' when I came back home the next day. Oh yeah btw I had to walk home which took me like 5 hours because I lost my wallet that night. Probably the bouncer took it or something idk.

I think that was the night. When I finally began the process of blackpilling myself. It wasn't over yet, the blackpilling stage would go on for the next 2 years at least before I was fully blackpilled like I am today. But that night was fucking brutal.

The second blackpill stage was my job. I had some shitty part time job and people there would mock me and make fun of me constantly. They would mock my appearance 24/7. They were college kids 16-20. They would literally laugh in my fucking face about how I look in front of everybody in the break room. What did I fucking do to deserve it? I was trying to jestermaxx and pretend it's funny because I wanted to be accepted but the truth is It wasn't fucking funny at all it was humiliating it was brutal. Not only that. The fucking managers joined in on the fun too. Making pictures of me and taking a mick out of me. But wait! It gets fucking better! My OWN FUCKING BOSS WAS TAKING A PISS OUT OF ME. Fucking making jokes how I'm fucking retarded and low IQ ape. Not to mention they would make me do all the shitty jobs nobody else wanted to do. Like how the fuck do you expect me to do a good job when you literally make it your life fucking quest to demotivate me as hard as you possibly can. Why would I fucking put effort into any of this shit when all I get is you taking a piss out of me and demeaning me at every single fucking step of the way? Fuck yourself you cunt.

I eventually stopped giving much of a fuck about the job and started slacking off massively yet they didn't fire me even though threating me all the time and demeaning me 24/7. I think they wanted to keep me around to humiliate me some more.

I was humiliated like that in school too. But back then I actually couldn't hold back and cried in front of my entire class. Yeah you can imagine how the rest of my school years went after that accident. It was hell. It is hell. It never stopped being hell. I wasn't happy a single fucking day of my life. Every where I go there is a normie waiting to make my fucking day a living hell. No matter what I do. It makes no difference. I can say nothing and still somebody will have a problem with me.

I don't want anything. If I can't live a happy life then at least I wanted to be left alone. But even that is too much to ask. I don't have a single positive reinforcement in this life. Nobody ever complemented me on anything. Honestly it's a fucking miracle I didn't go ER by now. I must be a fucking god of peace or something because I'm pretty sure any fucking foid in my place would slit her fucking throat 15 years ago.

I have been bullied so fucking hard I don't even affiliate myself with human race. Like, I don't have a connection tot his people I am not even a person, nobody ever treted me as one anyway. Might as well live in my 2D world fantasies in my brain what's the fucking difference this world just isn't much fun for me might as well spend my time here daydreaming about a world that isn't pure misery.

I am gonna try jump through loops and use my ''''white'''' (slavic) skin to ascend in SEA. If that fail oh well. I'm not gonna be sticking around for much longer. What's the fucking point.

MODS NEED TO PIN THIS. ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL MAN

Sad and very relatable

Indeed. This reminds me of those studies that demonstrate that, at a neurological level, rejection activates the same neurons in the amygdala that fire in situations of getting physically beaten.

You get mentally beaten, remember when physicality, I mean Kratocracy, was basically the human government?

There's only one and absolute truth.......

IT won't touch this, this post completely shatters their world view, you were doing everything right, you just weren't good looking like chad

can't imagine how much it can hurt if a foid deludes you into the sensation that she's into you and then just starts dating chad randomly
i never even got a text back from any femoid
IT retards believe we're all psychopaths or shit like that. Most of us are just regular people with feelings that were never given a chance at dating.

If I had started dating this girl and then i'd fucked up because of my "horrible" personality then I would agree with those retards. The sad truth is that she never even gave me a chance (nor did any other girl whatsoever).