Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The day I almost got beat up by a chad. I got rejected by a landwhale and I was furious and I saw a chad and a becky and I saw red.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
So I just got rejected by the local landwhale on my tinder. I felt like the ugliest man alive and I walked to the bus to get home and vidya cope.

Then, a 6'4 lanklet chad and his becky gf. I was boiling. I was so horny and it was so unfair to me at that time that I had to see this shit after getting rejected. I decided to be lowinhib.

When they walked past me, I turned around and said 'daaamn, girl'. I didn't give a shit. They turned around. I kept walking. The dude confronted me and said he'd beat the shit out of me. (I am short but 220 pounds). I guess when he saw I wasn't a defenseless manlet, he just insulted me and they left. I almost got beat up but it was sooo worth it. I just had to vent my frustrations.

What are your lowinhib stories? Sometimes, all the bad shit just happens to you at the same time and you reach your breaking point. I had mine.

38696050 AF31 4502 84A0 6CAB33944826

I vandalized my school but it's a long story maybe I should make a post about it if anyone care about

Watch out, this will get you killed someday

What are your lowinhib stories?
Took dogs for a walk. A guy threatened to attack my house for my dogs supposedly defecating near his house. Even though the shit was fossilised. So I started shouting at him. Swearing. Telling him to come attack me and my house and we'll see what happens. Making sure everyone knew exactly what he said to me. Funnily enough he never came to attack me or my house. He went real timid when I started blowing up. It's funny.. the guy was a manlet too, had a family. Part of the boomer era he must have been. You'd think a guy like that would be happy. But no.. he is from a very delude era. I was trying to be understanding to him but when he threatened me and my house that is when I couldn't take no more of it.

Felt good tbh. :feelsautistic: I could shout out my feelings for once in my life. Show my real side.

The dude confronted me and said he'd beat the shit out of me. (I am short but 220 pounds). I guess when he saw I wasn't a defenseless manlet, he just insulted me and they left. I almost got beat up but it was sooo worth it. I just had to vent my frustrations

You weren't close to being beaten up. These cucks are just making threats in order for you to apologize. Carry a knife and no one will ever attack you once you show it to them.

One time I called a woman a whore because she bumped into me and I was drunk. After walking away what you described happened. Apologize to muh lady and other garbage these cowards women worshippers say. Just that in my case it was 4 guys and they saw how drunk I was.

They thought I was an easy prey so they started punching me. But I was so wasted and angry that I felt 0 pain. I even punched them back a few times and my only injury was a cut on the ear. Weak normies couldn't even seriously injure me even after punching me like 20 times. I was so shocked that I still sometimes think of myself as a superhuman.

I can't even say they beat me up because I clearly never lost, sustained a serious injury or even got intimidated. :feelshaha:

After that I learned to always be sober in public and to carry a knife. Another group tried to beat me once but I showed them my knife and they backed off.

I drive my bike around the city and either push women or catcall them, then drive away giving a middle finger