Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The day a roastie made fun of me for being shy

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Back in high school I was hanging out with this one dude from class and there was this one roastie that talked a lot of shit and once she passed by us and said: "why is this guy never talking?" and pointed her finger at me.
After that she started laughing and others heared it too and I felt so fucking embaressed and it just ruined my whole week.
Why are foids so heartless against ugly guys?
What did we even do to them?
I always just mind my own business but ofc normalfags can't live without turning our lives to hell.
:feelsbadman::feelsohgod:

You should've taught hER some mannERs (in Pacman of course).

There was a foid who used to call me mute as a joke. I didn't give that much of a fuck tho

Foids will do whatever they can to feel superior :feelsjuice: it’s a coping mechanism

Foids are so unattracted to incels they assume they arent human

It's not because you're an incel, it's because they see you as below them. Seems like you didn't rebut against it; it'll keep happening until you do. Guarantee if you called her a roastie cock carousel rider and explain how much of an inferior person she was to you it wouldn't happen again
Ye there’s this foid who called me sad boy multiple times, dumb fucking whore, it’s cause of her kind I’m sad
Back in high school I was hanging out with this one dude from class and there was this one roastie that talked a lot of shit and once she passed by us and said: "why is this guy never talking?" and pointed her finger at me.
After that she started laughing and others heared it too and I felt so fucking embaressed and it just ruined my whole week.
Why are foids so heartless against ugly guys?
What did we even do to them?
I always just mind my own business but ofc normalfags can't live without turning our lives to hell.
:feelsbadman::feelsohgod: