Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The day a doctor touched my balls

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
I was 14 years old and normally in my country at that age you go to the doctor for a checkup to see if you are developing well in puberty.

At that time my doctor was a woman in her 30's, she was a blonde becky. When I walked into the room she told me to undress. I stayed in my underwear and she proceeded to give me the usual check-up: she measured me, weighed me, measured my blood pressure, etc.

When I thought it was all over she said, "Take off your underwear". When I heard that I was terribly embarrassed. I listened to her and pulled down my underpants, as soon as I pulled them down she proceeded to squeeze my balls. After that I got dressed while I was still thinking about what just happened.

To this day I still feel the cold touch of her latex gloves on my testicles.

mogs me (I never had a woman touch my balls)

Mogs me. When I was 14, my penis had a severe rash so I went to see my family doctor about it, and even though I had phinosis at the time, he just forcefully pulled my foreskin down, since the pus was the cause of the rash. It was one of the most painful experiences I've ever felt, like a knife going through my dick.

Mogs me. When I was 14, my penis had a severe rash so I went to see my family doctor about it, and even though I had phinosis at the time, he just forcefully pulled my foreskin down, since the pus was the cause of the rash. It was one of the most painful experiences I've ever felt, like a knife going through my dick.
I jerked to much:feelsrope:

I was 14 years old and normally in my country at that age you go to the doctor for a checkup to see if you are developing well in puberty.

At that time my doctor was a woman in her 30's, she was a blonde becky. When I walked into the room she told me to undress. I stayed in my underwear and she proceeded to give me the usual check-up: she measured me, weighed me, measured my blood pressure, etc.

When I thought it was all over she said, "Take off your underwear". When I heard that I was terribly embarrassed. I listened to her and pulled down my underpants, as soon as I pulled them down she proceeded to squeeze my balls. After that I got dressed while I was still thinking about what just happened.

I had that recently when I was called to be evaluated on what category I fit for the military if war broke out. The female doctor just aporached me, lifted my penis looked at my tescticles and touched my left one. Then she said to dress again.

Idk why maybe my wrinkly ballsack deceived her or something.

I never got naked in front of a doctor, besides the time I was birthed

I had that recently when I was called to be evaluated on what category I fit for the military if war broke out. The female doctor just aporached me, lifted my penis looked at my tescticles and touched my left one. Then she said to dress again.

Idk why maybe my wrinkly ballsack deceived her or something.
What do testicles have to do with someone's ability to be a soldier? I think she just wanted to touch your dick :feelskek:

Based, I want a woman to touch my ballsack TOO!

What do testicles have to do with someone's ability to be a soldier? I think she just wanted to touch your dick :feelskek:
They mean masculinity, You got the balls for it, Etc

its about testosterone from what I know, which is why they ask if you have both. Also if you have a conditions it means that during war it can start being a problem and your effectivness would go down.

i think for us this was an old guy when you are much younger, i just forgot the details since it was such an unpleasant memory

can't imagine doing that at 14, i would just tell them to fuck off, whoever they were, i didn't take any vaccines after 13-14 either

Adolf Hitler xD
No, but he was also a manlet :feelshaha:
Francisco Franco 1930

My greatest fear is a curry FOID doctor trying to touch my balls…

Only woman outside my family to touch me is the 50 year old dentist doctor, Why do you guys always get the hot ones? Mine just tried fixing my fucked up teeth, Nvm that they still fucked up and so uneven

Small testicles are a sign of hormonal problems and all the problems that come with it like weak bones.

Just wait until you reach 40.
Then the doctors want to stick a finger up your ass to check your prostate.