Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The day a Chad died in school

• Thread starter MulattoDisgrace
  • Start date
MulattoDisgrace

MulattoDisgrace

The worst of blacks and whites in just one person.
★★★★
So, there was this day a girl told me that a Chad from our elementary school had died. I was studying in a different high school than most of my classmates from elementary school, including this Chad. He died in a fight with another Chad outside his school, me and my edgy friends laughed hard when she told me this :feelskek:.
When I looked on Facebook, a lot of my Facebook friends were honoring him and later that day, his death even became news in a local newspaper.
This Chad's girlfriend at the time still uses photos of him online and I think she didn't had other boyfriend since his death (it was five years ago). The funniest part about this is that he cheated on her with one of her friends and she knows it.

>facebook
>elementary school
How old are you, OP?

Also, he had a girlfriend at that age? Fuck.

>facebook
>elementary school
How old are you, OP?

Also, he had a girlfriend at that age? Fuck.
No, they were elementary school classmates and the guy died much later on when they were in different high schools.

Bet that foid will never get into a relationship ever again unless she finds a new even chadier chad.

nice, hope his fucking gf suis because of it

Bet that foid will never get into a relationship ever again unless she finds a new even chadier chad.
Yes. Ironically, this chad mogged this girl, I think he only kept on dating her because he could easily cheat on her.

This Chad's girlfriend at the time still uses photos of him online and I think she didn't had other boyfriend since his death (it was five years ago). The funniest part about this is that he cheated on her with one of her friends and she knows it.
Legit lowest IQ foid.

Lol.
Death to Chad's!
- in gta