Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Dawn Of Civilization: An Analogy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Prologue.

This is a brief, colloquial description about the three entities of civilization, and the main aspects of their developments throughout three historical periods (Dawn of Mankind, Dawn of Society, Downfall of Society). Perhaps I may do a follow-up including references to the many blackpill studies available but at this moment I'd like to just verse about the concept and a brief description of main events that lead to where we are today, the birth of incels.

Act I. The Dawn of Mankind.

The Chad. At the dawn of civilization The Chad is at his most vulnerable environment in comparison to the other two acts herein. At this scenario, he lives his hunter-gatherer lifestyle. His physical prowess and dominance, intelligence and identification of patterns and risk is basically his full set of skills to survive and thrive. He needs to constantly work to maintain his resources and also to provide for as many roasties as he can possibly find and keep. The Chad is already defined as being a perfectly attractive, desirable top tier male specimen, and therefore he has no trouble finding and acquiring a mate, creating and maintaining a harem of The Roasties. He lives his hunter-gatherer in a mog or be mogged environment and suceeds in reproducing and passing his genes.

The Roasties. By the very nature of the roastie, since the exact beginning of civilization, she is the chooser of mates. By having XX chromossomes and the sheer luck of that, the fact that she has a hole already makes her life incredibly more privileged than either The Chad or The Subhuman. Therefore she lives her hunter-gatherer lifestyle in the search of The Chad to provide for her and to carry his offspring. Once the early Roastie found a Chad, she had two options (i) to accept him, and become part of his harem (ii) to accept him but refuse to be part of his harem, but instead demanding exclusivity from The Chad. The Chad is a mogger, The Chad can also choose which Roastie to prefer. And natural selection kicks in on top of The Roasties. This causes (i) The average female roastie to become more attractive (ii) The whole female biology of peaking attractiveness after puberty around 15/16 yo (in order to compete for The Chad asap).
At this point The Roasties realise the concept of competition. The competition for The Chad and his superior genes and offspring, in detriment of other Roasties who also want it. And so, this has two effects. For The Roasties who chose option (i) and became part of his harem, then natural selection kicked in to naturally change the roasties to become bisexual by default. For those who chose option (ii) demanding exclusivity, the roasties perished, because chad would rather secure as many offspring as possible with multiple roasties.

The Subhuman. The Subhuman is each and every male who is not a Chad, but not necessarily an incel in today's definition. The Subhuman is defined by the lack of qualities enough to assume Chad status. He may be physically huge but too stupid. Or really intelligent but weak and manlet. The Chad is defined by the absence of defective traits. Meanwhile The Subhuman is defined by the overwhelmingness of his defective traits. The Subhuman is a fluke of nature. His creation is of pure chance and he is a victim of genetic recombination. The Subhuman lives a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. and needs to make do to survive and thrive. The Subhuman is not a top tier male speciment, therefore he does not attract The Roasties. This leads to his only possibility in the early days, i.e. r a p e s whenever he can find a Roastie (since The Subhuman cannot afford to choose/have standards). Once the subhuman forcibly acquires a Roastie, he assumes a provider role in exchange for continuous sexual opportunity. This lead to two scenarios (i) Roasties who didn't die and/or killed her offspring (with The Subhuman) did get selected and passed on the genes of having pleasure in being dominated (ii) Roasties who did not survive and/or killed her offspring (with The Subhuman) did not get selected or passed the genes of having pleasure in being dominated.

Act II. The Dawn of Society.

The Subhuman. The Subhuman existence is mostly struggle and constant possibility of a swift end. The Subhuman realises that he cannot overcome The Chad in individual combat, nor he can control or keep watch on his Roastie to prevent her from going to Chad's harem. The Subhuman is faced with the challenge of competing with The Chad in order to maintain his offspring alive and keep his Roastie submitted and around him. The Subhuman has two choices (i) To engage in combat/competition for resources (ii) to avoid chad and keep moving to find other locations without Chads.
For those who chose option (i) they eventually got cucked as the Roastie is hypergamous by nature and took each and every opportunity to cheat and monkey branch to The Chad's harem. For those who chose option (ii) they only delayed the inevitable, and would have to face option (i) later.
At this point The Subhuman realise the concept of colaboration with other Subhumans. The competition against The Chad is too much to handle alone, but together with other Subhumans they may overcome The Chad. And so, this leads to the first few groups of small groups of non near family individuals colaborating to a goal, the goal to survive and thrive and keep their offspring alive, and to overcome The Chad in order to maintain and control the Roasties acquired by The Subhuman. This had two effects (i) The Chad that fought the Society of Subhumans perished immediatly or eventually, since even though he is a Chad he cannot defeat alone large groups of men. (ii) The Chad realised that he could not win and instead submitted to the Society.
At this point in time, The Subhuman create the institution of monogamy (through religion), not only to limit The Chad but to control The Roasties. The advent of Religion is needed, regardless of supernatural aspects, to prevent the degeneracy of The Roasties.

The Chad. The Chad did not face at a similar level the constant pressure and risk of losing mates and the Subhumans did, therefore he does not need to worry about sexual opportunity. So The Chad joined Society. The basis of Society became that of colaboration, work and reward. The Subhuman and The Chad would work together in a symbiotic relationship to try and assure that their offspring would survive. The workload on Chad diminished greatly during this period, as the surplus of resources would benefit him as well, and he would not need to work alone to provide for his harem of multiple Roasties.

The Roasties. The birth of society marked the second biggest genetic change in The Roastie.
At this point The Roastie realise the concept of Alpha Fucks, Beta Buxx. The Society is able to provide resources to her, and she has easily access to Chad, therefore all she needs to do is lie and manipulate The Subhuman to achieve the best of both worlds. And every single Roastie was genetically selected to have the inate ability to lie and deceive males.

Act III. The Downfall of Society.
And thus, we reach... The Industrial Society.

The Chad
. The life of The Chad during the Downfall of Society is the peak life imaginable in the course of human existence. The Chad is at his most comfortable scenario. He does not need to provide resources. He does not need to face risk. Society reached a level of technological structure that does not rely in the production of The Chad. However, his inate value deriding from genetic luck does not vanish. He builds his harem but does not need to provide for any of The Roasties. Therefore, he lives a live better, and more perfect than ever. The burden of Society relies solely on The Subhuman. And the average Chad lives a life better than any historical figure up to today.

The Roasties
. The life of The Roastie during the Downfall of Society is the peak life imaginable in the course of the existence of The Roastie. The Roastie is given resources simply by having a hole. She does not face risks. She does not have duties. Society reached a level of comfort and stability that she does not need to worry about any aspect of her life. Therefore she has only one focus: Hedonism.

The Subhuman. Throughout the existence of Society, monogamy and all efforts to control female degeneracy will deteriorate and be destroyed, for one (((reason))) or any other out of the many possibilities . Eventually, The Subhuman will lose more and more of their rewards, and receive more and more responsabilities. Meanwhile The Subhuman remains blind to the lies he is fed. And how life is incredibly better for the others. The Incel is the future of The Subhuman that does not fight against the degenerate Society.

The Birth of The Incel. The Birth of The Incel marks the existence of the Downfall. The Incel is the ultimate victim of Society. The Incel does not exist on other periods since Society had a structure of responsabilities and rewards that would prevent the Birth of The Incel. The Incel on other historical periods were an anomaly, the exception that proved the rule. Too insignificant to be noticed or to have an impact. They were the sheer unluck of genetic recombination. However, during the Downfall, the Incel is born and exists in significant numbers. The Incel is the entity that reflects the degeneracy of Society.
The Incel is a mirror. When Society looks at The Incel and feels disgusted by what they see, they fail to realise that they are seeing themselves. They are looking at their reflection. They are looking at the consequences of their decisions. The Incel is the mirror born by the degeneracy and destruction of the foundation of Society. The Incel is the omen that Society is at a critical point to crumble and perish. The Incel may very well be the catalist needed for The Subhuman to fight and fix the degenerate Society.

Epilogue.

Society was created by, and for the benefit of The Subhuman. And today, The Society enslaves The Subhuman to the benefit of The Roasties and The Chad. Natural selection shall strike again, and eventually we will witness a new adaptation to The Subhuman, who (I predict) will be able to see through the lies and manipulation of The Roastie, and shall change Society to limit the unrestricted degeneracy of The Chad and The Roasties, to achieve that, once again, benefits The Subhuman as well.

The end.

Your ascension is a matter of time.

Your ascension is a matter of time.
20201010 151509

At this point The Subhuman realise the concept of colaboration with other Subhumans. The competition against The Chad is too much to handle alone, but together with other Subhumans they may overcome The Chad.
Chimpanzees do this.
At this point in time, The Subhuman create the institution of monogamy (through religion), not only to limit The Chad but to control The Roasties. The advent of Religion is needed, regardless of supernatural aspects, to prevent the degeneracy of The Roasties.
Wrong. It's more complicated. Read The Origins of Family, Private Property and the State by F. Engels if you are serious about this post.
The Incel is a mirror. When Society looks at The Incel and feels disgusted by what they see, they fail to realise that they are seeing themselves.
Accurate as a seismograph in a watchmaker's house.
Society was created by, and for the benefit of The Subhuman. And today, The Society enslaves The Subhuman to the benefit of The Roasties and The Chad. Natural selection shall strike again, and eventually we will witness a new adaptation to The Subhuman, who (I predict) will be able to see through the lies and manipulation of The Roastie, and shall change Society to limit the unrestricted degeneracy of The Chad and The Roasties, to achieve that, once again, benefits The Subhuman as well.
Or maybe we should introduce genetic engineering once and for all so we avoid all this pointless suffering...

Our problem is our genes.

Or maybe we should introduce genetic engineering once and for all so we avoid all this pointless suffering...
Or just get rid of women. No need for them if you have AI and ectogenesis.

Or just get rid of women. No need for them if you have AI and ectogenesis.
But we don't have this, or it hasn't enough quality yet. For genetic engineering, on the other hand, the only roadblocks are bioethicists: we got it already :feelsthink:

@Mainländer thoughts?

Interesting, but we gotta remember that Chad= good-looking. The strongest men on earth are not Chads necessarily. They're bloated endomorphs.

The correlation between having an attractive face and being tall and strength/health is not that great.

Interesting, but we gotta remember that Chad= good-looking. The strongest men on earth are not Chads necessarily. They're bloated endomorphs.

The correlation between having an attractive face and being tall and strength/health is not that great.
yeah but in the eraly days the chad was generally the genetic superior, not only tall and strong, but pretty and fast and smart.

yeah but in the eraly days the chad was generally the genetic superior, not only tall and strong, but pretty and fast and smart.
Rape was the norm back then. That "females are the selectors" idea is a cucked idea. Females are only the selectors in cucked societies such as ours nowadays.

Rape was the norm back then. That "females are the selectors" idea is a cucked idea. Females are only the selectors in cucked societies such as ours nowadays.
Females are selectors for Chad. Subhumans were the ones doing the raping.

Females are selectors for Chad.
Why would Chad sit around and wait for females to select them when they could just push themselves on foids and have sex with them?

Why would Chad sit around and wait for females to select them when they could just push themselves on foids and have sex with them?
Chads dont need to rape because rape implies the foid wouldnt want to fuck him.

Chads dont need to rape because rape implies the foid wouldnt want to fuck him.
He doesn't have her explicit consent, but the consent is automatically given when he pushes himself into her.

He doesn't have her explicit consent, but the consent is automatically given when he pushes himself into her.
The consent happens the moment she sees he's a Chad.

Great post brocel. I want a part 2. Subscribed tbhtbh

I wish my ancestors got eaten by dinosaurs. Great high effort thread, but i dont think Chad holds the biggest power, i would say the Grays (rich and powerful) hold the most power and there are rarely Chads among them, if you take Islam world for example Chad could have few wives and many children but rich old Gray could have 30 wives and countless children. Until inventions of firearms being tall and strong was much more valuable, in modern time is relatively safe to live and people who can manipulate the masses hold the most power but not in sexual marketplace. Im sorry if this doesnt make any sense im lowIQCel

I wish my ancestors got eaten by dinosaurs. Great high effort thread, but i dont think Chad holds the biggest power, i would say the Grays (rich and powerful) hold the most power and there are rarely Chads among them, if you take Islam world for example Chad could have few wives and many children but rich old Gray could have 30 wives and countless children. Until inventions of firearms being tall and strong was much more valuable, in modern time is relatively safe to live and people who can manipulate the masses hold the most power but not in sexual marketplace. Im sorry if this doesnt make any sense im lowIQCel
Money and politics are Subhuman copes created to try and level the field. The copes only go so far but The Chad has intrinsic and inate value that no one can compare.

Money and politics are Subhuman copes created to try and level the field. The copes only go so far but The Chad has intrinsic and inate value that no one can compare.
But don't you think is weird subhumans always have the most children? Rich people have few, Chad and Stacy also but poor and ugly people have 8 plus kids.

But don't you think is weird subhumans always have the most children? Rich people have few, Chad and Stacy also but poor and ugly people have 8 plus kids.
This is today because the jews enslaved the whole western countries

But we don't have this, or it hasn't enough quality yet. For genetic engineering, on the other hand, the only roadblocks are bioethicists: we got it already :feelsthink:
There is no need to get rid of women if you establish a patriarchal society. Females should be treated like the property they are.

There is no need to get rid of women if you establish a patriarchal society. Females should be treated like the property they are.
I hope this is sarcasm and you don't totally mean it.

If you do mean it... well, his are precisely the things why we aren't taken seriously. You can't ask people to be empathetic with us while saying things like this, m8.

Imagine if women openly declared like you men should be domestic property who should only perform tasks for their confort and that, if we rebel, we get a brutal physical punishment from them. Sounds like a good deal? Not to me. It's only natural to oppose such demands. The difference is women have been actually living like you say literally for millennia. Again, it's only natural they oppose. Feminism is late stage patriarchy in a sense.

Do you know why we exist? Because of patriarchy and monogamy. Because guys that shouldn't have passed down their subhuman genetics, did, and now we are paying for not respecting the ways of nature. Because, let's be honest; most uf don't stand looking at themselves at the mirror. Or, at least, I don't. We are fucking horrible, dude. That's the face of patriarchy, or, in other words, skipping real sexual selection for too much time.

And don't get me wrong: they treat us like shit, and they shouldn't, but if we keep demanding things from them that we wouldn't do ourselves, they will logically oppose us and they will even justify the shit they throw at us because they have reasons to call us the bad guys.

Conclusion: we need robowaifus.

I hope this is sarcasm and you don't totally mean it.

If you do mean it... well, his are precisely the things why we aren't taken seriously. You can't ask people to be empathetic with us while saying things like this, m8.

Imagine if women openly declared like you men should be domestic property who should only perform tasks for their confort and that, if we rebel, we get a brutal physical punishment from them. Sounds like a good deal? Not to me. It's only natural to oppose such demands. The difference is women have been actually living like you say literally for millennia. Again, it's only natural they oppose. Feminism is late stage patriarchy in a sense.

Do you know why we exist? Because of patriarchy and monogamy. Because guys that shouldn't have passed down their subhuman genetics, did, and now we are paying for not respecting the ways of nature. Because, let's be honest; most uf don't stand looking at themselves at the mirror. Or, at least, I don't. We are fucking horrible, dude. That's the face of patriarchy, or, in other words, skipping real sexual selection for too much time.

And don't get me wrong: they treat us like shit, and they shouldn't, but if we keep demanding things from them that we wouldn't do ourselves, they will logically oppose us and they will even justify the shit they throw at us because they have reasons to call us the bad guys.

Conclusion: we need robowaifus.
Robowaifus is the ultimate goal. Revoking women's rights is a patch until the tech evolves enough.
Patriarchal society is a system of duties and rewards that allows subhumans to breed based on productivity. Feminism is the first step towards a gynocentric society by destroying the rewards subhumans would get (a loyal submissive wife). Meanwhile it adds more duties to the subhuman (the workload of the woman that now demands more from the system). Plus there will always be incels because female subhumans who shouldnt breed will still do.
The reason the majority of cultures, throughtout the globe, in different time periods chose to treat women as properties is because it works and allows for a culture of strength and dignity. Meanwhile I'm sure there were societies who preached equal rights and they got conquered, because the female brain is retarded and unable to function on complex matters and decisions of power.

Plus there will always be incels because female subhumans who shouldnt breed will still do.
The reason the majority of cultures, throughtout the globe, in different time periods chose to treat women as properties is because it works and allows for a culture of strength and dignity. Meanwhile I'm sure there were societies who preached equal rights and they got conquered, because the female brain is retarded and unable to function on complex matters and decisions of power.
That strategy was indeed the best (the healthy replicates itself) in a time without so many technological advances and where nations and cultures where more divided/separated. But now? Doesn't make sense anymore imo, considering we live in the global village. What I know is that this is a complicated issue and asking for the enslavement of women leads nowhere... Not after they had a taste of this.
Most of the animal kingdom is cucked, then.

That strategy was indeed the best (the healthy replicates itself) in a time without so many technological advances and where nations and cultures where more divided/separated. But now? Doesn't make sense anymore imo, considering we live in the global village. What I know is that this is a complicated issue and asking for the enslavement of women leads nowhere... Not after they had a taste of this.
Cope. The blackpill shall triumph. It just needs more based and blackpilled men.

Cope. The blackpill shall triumph. It just needs more based and blackpilled men.
Probably. But we can't know if that's going to be that way. The blackpill is going to spread for sure, but what I don't agree about are that the consequences are going to be those 100% sure. We can't really know.

Chimpanzees do this.

Wrong. It's more complicated. Read The Origins of Family, Private Property and the State by F. Engels if you are serious about this post.

Accurate as a seismograph in a watchmaker's house.

Our problem is our genes.
Engles had no way of knowing what he was talking about back then. We didn't even know about genetics.

Men are stronger than women in the human species.
Intuitively speaking, that validates your point. But, don't you think by that logic that stronger men will push weaker men into inceldom by hoarding the females also through force? If we considerer the facts, a huge chunk of men didn't have decendents. I think the question here is: did some men even have the chance to rape? I think it wasn't a black or white kind of situation: some got the females they wanted, others raped, and a significant part got absolutely nothing.
Engles had no way of knowing what he was talking about back then. We didn't even know about genetics.
Yeah, you're right. I found myself while reading it a lot of stuff that wasn't consistent considering what we know today, but even with those limitations, I mentioned the book because there are parts that are actually good and I thought it could enrich OP's perspective. Old books can be good if you discard what has been proven wrong over time and keep the facts/arguments resist the test of time.

Last edited:
Intuitively speaking, that validates your point. But, don't you think by that logic that stronger men will push weaker men into inceldom by hoarding the females also through force? If we considerer the facts, a huge chunk of men didn't have decendents. I think the question here is: did some men even have the chance to rape? I think it wasn't a black or white kind of situation: some got the females they wanted, others raped, and a significant part got absolutely nothing.
It's one thing to be the strongest male and hoard many females to yourself, using violence against other men who try to steal them from you. But nowadays this isn't what's commonly happening. Chad doesn't even have to fight to protect his harem, cucks who get nothing do it for him. They don't gain anything from doing it, they like ruining things for fellow low status ugly incel men and protect their kweens from being inconvenienced by us while protecting their rights of being wrecked in all holes by Chads only. They are worse than foids in my book because foids are acting in self-interest; they're cold, manipulative, immoral, cruel, evil, you name it, but what they do makes logical, biological sense. What cucks do in enforcing feminism, harem societies and gynocentrism is not only cruel, evil and dysfunctional; it's also masochistic, it goes completely against their own self-interest. Cucks are the most odious people there are.

What we have nowadays isn't a civilized mating system based on marriage and monogamy, but it also isn't a Darwinian "best genes" get all type of situation. It's a bizarre "worst of both worlds" feminist gynocentric cucked dystopia.

Last edited:
It's one thing to be the strongest male and hoard many females to yourself, using violence against other men who try to steal them from you. But nowadays this isn't what's commonly happening. Chad doesn't even have to fight to protect his harem, cucks who get nothing do it for him. They don't gain anything from doing it, they like ruining things for fellow low status ugly incel men and protect their kweens from being inconvenienced by us while protecting their rights of being wrecked in all holes by Chads only. They are worse than foids in my book because foids are acting in self-interest; they're cold, manipulative, immoral, cruel, evil, you name it, but what they do makes logical, biological sense. What cucks do in enforcing feminism, harem societies and gynocentrism is not only cruel, evil and dysfunctional; it's also masochistic, it goes completely against their own self-interest. Cucks are the most odious people there are.

What we have nowadays isn't a civilized mating system based on marriage and monogamy, but it also isn't a Darwinian "best genes" get all type of situation. It's a bizarre "worst of both worlds" feminist gynocentric cucked dystopia.
What you are saying is totally based, but I have mixed feelings about the part in yellow. I think one of our problems is that we see it like that because we suffer the curse of knowledge, i.e. we are blackpilled and they are not. If cucks were blackpilled, they would stop being cucks in a heartbeat, imo. They are "masochistic" because they don't perceive their situation to be like that to begin with: they are not aware of what's happening.

Long story short: the bluepill is poison.

What you are saying is totally based, but I have mixed feelings about the part in yellow. I think one of our problems is that we see it like that because we suffer the curse of knowledge, i.e. we are blackpilled and they are not. If cucks were blackpilled, they would stop being cucks in a heartbeat, imo. They are "masochistic" because they don't perceive their situation to be like that to begin with: they are not aware of what's happening.

Long story short: the bluepill is poison.
Go to Reddit, especially places like Inceltear. All men there have been exposed to the blackpill, they just don't accept it. What happens in my opinion is that, because of some innate physical (low T for instance) and/or psychological characteristics they have, they develop a fawn response to the gynocentric harem society system that screws with them along with all low status ugly males, instead of our (incels) fight/flight response.

Damn this dude probably roped :cryfeels:
RIP, i hope you get your Yuri in heaven man

So incels are the antichrists?

Go to Reddit, especially places like Inceltear. All men there have been exposed to the blackpill, they just don't accept it. What happens in my opinion is that, because of some innate physical (low T for instance) and/or psychological characteristics they have, they develop a fawn response to the gynocentric harem society system that screws with them along with all low status ugly males, instead of our (incels) fight/flight response.
Good thread linked right there.

I was a feminist too several years ago. I really thought that "ethical" non-monogamy (ENM) would give me a chance to ascend because that means more girls already with partners could start seeing me as an option, and most of these guys do as well. They think ENM will lower women standards, that's why they push sexual liberation further. Again: I was like this.

Since they think our arguments are pseudoscientific/low IQ, they don't consider hypergamy exists (because it's rooted in misogyny jfl), so they still cling to ENM/sexual liberation. It's just a matter of (not) being open minded: I got here precisely because back then initially thought I could "prove inkwells wrong"... but for that I had to expose myself to the scientific blackpill first and submit it to my scrutiny. Luckily enough, my mind was (and is) scientific and I ended up agreeing with it... because I don't pursue winning an argument, I pursue what I perceive to be the truth. But most soys aren't like that. Hell: most people aren't like that. Confirmation bias is the norm.

In other words: they fawn not under a masochistic light, but really thinking that 1) they are the problem, that most of the evil there is in the world is because of men and that they have to be "responsible" about their position and 2) they have to let women do what they want because they truly expect a good enough reward to justify what they are doing. It's just a(n ignorant) mating strategy imo. I've been there.

Civilization is the natural byproduct of geographical circumscription and resource surplus.

No alpha male ruler and his armies can build or maintain a civilization if the people he seeks to control have a means to flee him or effectively fight against him.

Technological discoveries are the inevitable consequences of civilizational resource surplus and time.

As of now the entire world is circumscribed by ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic missiles) and the internet. No one can escape and no one is free.

There is hope for humanity in that resources are limited and physical disasters of all sorts with world ending potential are unpredictable.

If the Yellowstone super vulcano blew up, we would have something close to mass extinction on earth.

Or if an asteroid hit earth (and theres not much we can do about it despite what the scientists say about using Nukes or altering the trajectory of asteroids).

Human civilization will only truly end when there is not a single human female willing to sell her vagina (because she is economically independent and self sustaining).