Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The dating pool for young women is literally . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2019 09 27 03 17 08 This Generation of Men   FemaleDatingStrategy

If I were a cunt, clearly Narcissistic gym bros are the best option. NARCISSISM = BIG DICK ENERGY.

Chad always wins

That includes more than 90% of men but it still not enough for them jfl

Girl is of noculture, if second one is not her choice

Just the fuck up bitch, raising kids and helping your husband’s emotional health is your fucking job.

They hate sensitive men for lacking confidence, narcissists for being to full of it, dislike manipulators for hiding their ulterior motives, and male feminists for pandering to them.

Last edited:
literally nothing is enough for women lol even if u act like a woke faggot and get the man bun girls still think u treat them like shit even though they treat men like shit every second then say ur a pussy if u point it out

my friend belongs to the second category and yet, since he is GL, a foid accepted to do the "emotional labour" in order to get those good genes.

Fuck women.
Become a NEET.

View attachment 152722

If I were a cunt, clearly Narcissistic gym bros are the best option. NARCISSISM = BIG DICK ENERGY.

Chad always wins

literally nothing is enough for women lol even if u act like a woke faggot and get the man bun girls still think u treat them like shit even though they treat men like shit every second then say ur a pussy if u point it out
People/Women are so full of shit with these kind of social media posts and they know it.

The dating pool for young men are:

single mothers

promiscuous cunts

high standard harlots

landwhales

bipolar psychopaths.

did I miss something?

The dating pool for young men are:

single mothers

promiscuous cunts

high standard harlots

landwhales