Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The dark triangle of the blackpill.

Do you want to hide the dark triangle?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Only 10k posts incels should be able to obtain that knowledge

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Agepill, dogpill and dickpill. These pills should be accessible only to experienced incels, because once swallowed can literally change everything, they can shatter everyone’s worldview. The nuclear level of these brutal blackpills can drive people mad.

We should hide this profound knowledge of the blackpill to protect young people. Do you agree?

LMAO imagine hiding knowledge. What are you, a kike?

Do you want some money?

I want the dogpill to spread to every corner of the world. Let the mass awakening of man commence.

LMAO imagine hiding knowledge. What are you, a kike?
It can be hidden only to initiated people. Just like jehovahs are doing.

First, jehovahs try to catch your attention, then they manipulate you into believing their bizzarre cult, it’s a process.

Masons have their levels, so should we. Incels should create a cult-like organization.

I’m saying this because I see often people denying that ER was a hero, or I see people who are not misogynists. A cult-like group can improve our collective situation faster.

It can be hidden only to initiated people. Just like jehovahs are doing.

First, jehovahs try to catch your attention, then they manipulate you into believing their bizzarre cult, it’s a process.

Masons have their levels, so should we. Incels should create a cult-like organization.

I’m saying this because I see often people denying that ER was a hero, or I see people who are not misogynists. A cult-like group can improve our collective situation faster.
I don't think it would work. And for it to work this forum would have to go private, which I agree with.

even incels want to segregate me

its truly over

I don't think it would work. And for it to work this forum would have to go private, which I agree with.
Imagine having a public forum to vent, and a private hidden one where true misogynists talk freely about how ER was such a great hero and how they want to take revenge against the fempire.

Hidden knowledge accessible to higher grades incels is just the beginning. The final goal is to create a solid group with common beliefs.

Since when is an incel defined by post count

Imagine having a public forum to vent, and a private hidden one where true misogynists talk freely about how ER was such a great hero and how they want to take revenge against the fempire.

Hidden knowledge accessible to higher grades incels is just the beginning. The final goal is to create a solid group with common beliefs.
We already have a solid group with common similar beliefs. We don't need a solid group with common beliefs because we are individuals and Inceldom isn't a mind controlling cult.

Voted aye because we need to learn from Scientology tbh

Since when is an incel defined by post count
It doesn’t matter, it can be the post count or other things.
You are fucking stupid if you think it should be.
I support free speech. But of course I understand that it’s impossible to talk about “edgy” things and remain unnoticed.

A hidden place would be perfect for edgecels, and having common beliefs can lead to great things. We together can do something, i’m Not advocating violence.

Handsome dogs heather

Rrrrruffff

9a3748a5d03cf68292fcc516b11085a3

0w0
Give it to me Rex
G57nY5jc 400x400

Hehe