Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Dark Triad cope destroyed by Incel TV

Seen it. The guy is not only based as fuck, but his speech is also very calm and easy going. His voice is weird, but the rest is just perfect, I enjoy his channel

I have to admit I kinda believed in the dark triad cope at some point. But it is definitely cope, it only works for chad. Trying to thugmaxx won't get you anywhere as an incel, you'll just rot in jail. Incel tv is absolutely spot on about the only dark triad that matters: face, height & race.

Video is right darktriad is about looks (and then as a subset of that status). Attractive looking people get away with breaking rules.

Using ER as an example was retardation though. ER was an autist really not similar to a "darktriad" NT person at all in the slightest. He had no social ability whatsoever.

Last edited:
@4:10 - " The holy trinity of virginhood. Ugly, short and ethnic, boom"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But you need good looks for Dark Triad to work in the first place :feelsseriously:

5a3de5f9bc12186193cb782943eec31e

This is Dark Triad.
LOOOOOOOKS NIGGGGGA NOTHING ELSE.

Incel TV is based. I respect him.

It has been made some studies which confirm that women prefer men with dark triad personality traits though. It is just that height, face and frame is more important – thus, being dark triad will not help you if you are very unattractive, but it helps for sure if you are average-looking.

It has been made some studies which confirm that women prefer men with dark triad personality traits though. It is just that height, face and frame is more important – thus, being dark triad will not help you if you are very unattractive, but it helps for sure if you are average-looking.
Cope. If 2 Chads were equal in looks then and only then would the dark triad personality be preferable.

I have a hard time listening to his videos tbh, his accent is too uneven for my untrained ear.

Dark triad maxximg does not work if you're a manlet. No matter if you're a fucking mexican cartel boss or anything, you will just be a creep.

Dark triad maxximg does not work if you're a manlet. No matter if you're a fucking mexican cartel boss or anything, you will just be a creep.
Dark triad maxxing only works if you're CHAD.

@4:10 - " The holy trinity of virginhood. Ugly, short and ethnic, boom"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I fit two of those three, Black and Ugly, and autistic, and no status and introverted. it is over.

I always wondered what his accent was tbh. I'm just glad he hasn't been banned yet

most dark triad males are latent homosexuals who cope by being rude. This is why they lick chad's ass and arent rude to him