Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Dark Hidden Truth Behind The JBW Theorem

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
for geomaxxing to asia, south america

people say just be white bro

NO

look at /wmafs

its purely northern europeans only. blonde hair , blue eyes, pale skin is a MUST

if you have dark hair, brown eyes, or not pale af skin
(middle and south of europe people)

then its still fucking brutally over for you

theres some guy ik thats travelled around most of SEA and cant get laid or a gf at all cos he fell for the JBW meme , hes got brown eyes, 5'8 and black hair.

hundreds/thousands of normie brown eyes black hair 5'8 white guys fall for the jbw meme

when asian girls say they like white guys, they mean these white guys lol + americans which are british

northern europeans are the tallest, whitest skin, lightest hair, biggest dicks, most wealthy

they dont mean spanish, 5'7 romanians, italian dravidians LOL.

their beauty standard is the tallest, lightest, richest. not the shortest, darkest, poorest otherwise theyd just date asian men LOL

JamesFT is an autistic 5'10 iranian guy with black hair and black eyes who fucked many young asian girls in thailand

JamesFT vlogger selfie

So you're saying a short ugly white dude with brown hair can't SEAmaxx? Damn, I thought my blue eyes would make me a gigachad there too. Well shit. Maybe I can still betabux or get married to a noodle looking for a greencard.

JamesFT is an autistic 5'10 iranian guy with black hair and black eyes who fucked many young asian girls in thailand

View attachment 653278
So you're saying a short ugly white dude with brown hair can't SEAmaxx? Damn, I thought my blue eyes would make me a gigachad there too. Well shit. Maybe I can still betabux or get married to a noodle looking for a greencard.
anyone can SEAmaxx, even 50 year old japanese men

View: https://youtu.be/iqlpOZQRo2w

can pay but will never be asian girls' exact type . they will never be truely satisfied until with a tall blue eyed blonde hair big dick rich guy

can pay but will never be asian girls' exact type . they will never be truely satisfied until with a tall blue eyed blonde hair big dick rich guy
he fucked them for free off tinder, they werent hookers

a couple of selfies from couples dont mean shit
also its not for ppl that necessarily SEAmaxxed
just wmaf couples in general
Every wmaf couple I see is a north European or if American it’s a blonde guy

All of that Reddit is north europeans

My friend is in Thailand rn and said he sees many single white men and sees the pain in their faces every day as they fell for the JBW meme .

The only people who can get gfs in asia are north Europeans (blonde, blue eyes, tall, big dick, rich)

Not south Europeans black hair, brown eyes, 5’8, small dick, poor

Every wmaf couple I see is a north European or if American it’s a blonde guy

All of that Reddit is north europeans

My friend is in Thailand rn and said he sees many single white men and sees the pain in their faces every day as they fell for the JBW meme .

The only people who can get gfs in asia are north Europeans (blonde, blue eyes, tall, big dick, rich)

Not south Europeans black hair, brown eyes, 5’8, small dick, poor
wrong

false info
noodlewhores love anything that's not rice

even chaddam hussien/chadpreet can slay noodlewhores

false info
noodlewhores love anything that's not rice

even chaddam hussien/chadpreet can slay noodlewhores
Cope, even many Koreans and Japs seamaxx. Just don’t be a SEA monkey and that’s it. :feelskek:

Cope, even many Koreans and Japs seamaxx. Just don’t be a SEA monkey and that’s it. :feelskek:
Barely get any pussy tho

Cos they’re still manlets, still dark skinned, still Asian face, still tiny dicks

All they can bring to the table is money

They have to betabuxx what whites get for free