Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The dangers of ignoring a mess

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Im sure 90 percent of us are gamers. Im fucking willing to be that most of us crack up controller or mouse & keybord or portable system. But somthing i relise that may somwhat affect us but not to a extreme extent is a thing called delusions. A illusion of reality. Of how the real world works. In fall out 4 you start off as some privileged ass fucking chad or stacy trying to find there son. But there privilege gets even more worse as they become the leader of the minutmen. As they get more joiners they can own more land. Become almost a 1 man goverment. Or 1 bitch goverment if you pick the stacy to play as. You then get to make choices that affect every body, weather as minutmen or institue or the BLM wanna be railroad or the chad like brotherhood of steel. You get to be priveleged enough to determine the faith of a huge fucking city. With the right dlc you can build a giant army of robots. You can build up a giant gang of gangsters and fuck over every one you once excelerated. You can become god disguised as a custumized avatar. But its all a lie. Thats because your just on a controller or key board. Im not saying quite video games or fallout 4 . I still play the game. What i am saying is what people have consumed can easily flip the blade and consume the consumer. People look at entertainment as a way of escaping the truth. And this is why i love this sute this comunity or what it could be. If we look at the ugly truth. How does one clean a mess by ignoring it? Thats impossible. We have to face the mess that others have made even if its not our fault. Because were the only ones who gain somthing by looking and facing this ugly fucking world. The mess caussed by feminists, stacys,SJWs and chads. Its up to us to face the mess and those who made it in the fucking first place. How we do it. Well its up to all of us as a comunity.:blackpill:

Fallout 4 is so shit compared to new vegas

Coin master gamer:feelshehe:

+Silver 3 in CSGO with over 2000 hours:feelsohh:

I don´t consider a gamer because the games I play aren´t the mainstream ones most ´gamer´foids play anyway.

. Its up to us to face the mess and those who made it in the fucking first place. How we do it. Well its up to all of us as a comunity
Gigacope we won't do anything as a community.At least I hope we can make a sort of program of self improvement to make our lives better a little bit.Or even a meeting in some cities in the world for the users here so we can share our experiences irl and make friends from this community.I really wanted that incel meeting from the meme incel meeting vs IT group meeting to be true .

Gigacope we won't do anything as a community.At least I hope we can make a sort of program of self improvement to make our lives better a little bit.Or even a meeting in some cities in the world for the users here so we can share our experiences irl and make friends from this community.I really wanted that incel meeting from the meme incel meeting vs IT group meeting to be true .
Any idea? We dont need to share addresses but getting a idea were most of em are at state wise can help. Case in point the state with most of em should be the one with the convention.

the only mess i ingored bc of gaming is the growing bin between my bed and my PC setup