Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The dangers of anger

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
When i was a kid, my mom was one of those stacys, that and a single mom who kept on dating abusive men. But one thing always stuck out that sticks out from many other people i know. Anger. For her case she had a bad case of entitlement and beat the fuck out of me. She wonders why i cut her off and stick to this site. But i think i should get back on topic. For the first time i want to talk about the worlds most famus and angry incel of all time. Eliot Rogder. Now before his "day of retribution" i did hear he was dealing with withdrall symtoms of some shit medication. But i think that med didnt make much of a difference. Neither gun laws or the "those stan worshiping video games" that the boomers love to sag and nag about. It came from anger. When ever i got angry 2 things would happen. One i get a bad fucking headache after words but i would loose the ability to think. I dont know if Eliot would get headaches but do know he would have a hard time thinking. Most of what i know of him is from a youtuber called Dr Todd Grande. A phsycoligyst. He covers alot of storys and phsycoligy of famus people. And somtimes not as famus people. This time i listend to the story of Eliot and i knkw people would be more then happy to juge him with a dildo of pride up there ass. Especially the parrents of the chads and stacys that were killed by him. But when ever you see someone get really angry or envious they have a hard time thinking. I know before his "retibution" he had a hystory of starting physical fights and getting whooped. I think that comes from a naturall mechanism in the mind of "if im going down im taking you with me". That seems to be a mindset of multiple unsuccessful people in life. And deos explain why Eliot might have dont those conflicts with couples and his "retribution". That beiggest tragidy is he was in califronia or thats were he lived. Now in nevada, hookers are legal. If he wasnt so angry, he could have done some reserch and learn about the legal hookers. He could have "get some" and live happy instead of dying angry. My point of this thread is try to reduce your anger. If your i the EU. Hookers are legal there and you can get some there. I. Nevada hookers are legal there. But this geos to show the dangers of anger. Somtimes its better to think then rage and burn. I dont really morn for parrents at lost because they are so pridfull to judge somone who was to angery to think. Infact alot of people who are not us dont seem to morral at all. But if we think we can live better then Eliot. And i hope all who read this do.

Glitch Face GIF

Blue-pilled, cucked faggot discovered. Mods, perma-ban ASAP