Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Dan Bilzerian pill made me realize something...

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I don't think I could handle a life of endless debauchery. I'm too high inhib and I lack the energy/ambition. It takes me weeks to recover from going to a rave while these rich fags are partying and having sex 24/7 like it's nothing. I'm not built for that life. It takes too much effort and they just do it to impress other people. Whats the point tbh? I've always been more preoccupied with the world inside my head than external reality, and no one cares at the end of the day.

In theory I could arrange a threesome with hookers and cocaine right now and spend all my cash going full degen for a month. But I choose to do nothing. I'm sure a lot of oldcels are in a similar place. Even if I was a millionaire, I would probably spend most of my time rotting. My parents are simple low IQ people, and I'm more like them than I care to admit. I was born to LDAR.

I just want a few real friends and a girl who will guzzle my cum once a week. Is that too much to ask for?

all we incels ever wanted was a cute foid that would love us and maybe a nice paying job that it. but nooooooo society said fuk u incels

I just want a few real friends and a girl who will guzzle my cum once a week. Is that too much to ask for?
yes you are ugly as everyone here nature deems you unworthy of life

I love to LDAR

all we incels ever wanted was a cute foid that would love us and maybe a nice paying job that it. but nooooooo society said fuk u incels
speak for yourself, I would buy a yacht and do a fuck party with me and cute 50 whores

normies put so much effort into making their lives look like a music video while the top 20% lifemog them to another dimension. It's pathetic when you really think about it. They're all coping hard, feeding each other's delusions with "likes" on social media while guys like bilzerian are living like gods. JFL, it's all so pointless

Nice paying job could still happen through entrepreneur maxing tbh.

It takes you weeks to recover from raves because you are depressed. You are probably even more depressed than before you went and witnessed all that degeneracy.

You got to realize your life is so much different than Dan Bilzerian.

normies put so much effort into making their lives look like a music video while the top 20% lifemog them to another dimension. It's pathetic when you really think about it. They're all coping hard, feeding each other's delusions with "likes" on social media while guys like bilzerian are living like gods. JFL, it's all so pointless
Based

i am moneymaxxing so I can have some of what bilzerian has and then reject the rest.

social media like bilzerian is all smoke and mirrors. paid girls, rented everything... same lame shit that all the lifestyle gurus do

You only feel like that because of your low T, and your low T is a result of being ugly and rejected by foids.

If you were GL then you’d never get tired because your body would be full of testosterone, dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, etc because of all the social validation and constant pussy.

same here.
every time I go to a "party" I feel like shit for days.
normies life is all about pretending to have a great time even when they're dying inside.

It takes you weeks to recover from raves because you are depressed. You are probably even more depressed than before you went and witnessed all that degeneracy.

You got to realize your life is so much different than Dan Bilzerian.
I see a rope in his future tbh. Too much flexing and self-destructive behavior

I see a rope in his future tbh. Too much flexing and self-destructive behavior

I lack the energy/ambition for anything now

Never understood how that gymcel manlet got so popular tbh

no cope. I acknowledge that he's living better than most people on the planet. But why would someone be so active on social media unless they were compensating for something? Like his whole life revolves around taking pics with whores. It's just unusual... you don't see other celebrities flexing that hard.
Never understood how that gymcel manlet got so popular tbh
there's no way he's 5'9 tbh

But why would someone be so active on social media unless they were compensating for something?
he got rejected from the SEALs, that must've hit his ego hard. he still larps as one to this day

I wish I had options, as opposed to being forced into LDAR mode by the (((external world)))

also Dan Bilzerian is incel af

't think I could handle a life of endless debauchery. I'm too high inhib and I lack the energy/ambition
Same. I' m good with hobbymaxxing tbh. I just need a gf.

true. he might be like that because he grew up rich and inherited the majority of his money so he feels confident because he's a rich kid and has always had things. he's also a chadlite.

The dude overcompensates. If we incels could get laid, we wouldn't give a fuck about statusmaxxing.

So true but top 2%
i am moneymaxxing so I can have some of what bilzerian has and then reject the rest.

social media like bilzerian is all smoke and mirrors. paid girls, rented everything... same lame shit that all the lifestyle gurus do
Who are these lifestyle gurus? Would like too see

OP I'm with you 100%. I mentally couldn't deal with partying every night, not even just once a week. If I won the lottery I'd just buy a big house and rot alone, just like I am right now, but without the financial burdens. It's probably depression and being an introvert but at 27 it's over for me.

Don't take this guy's posts seriously he is fakecel. The facts are he has huge social circle, goes to parties and night clubs, has been approached by females before in a nightclub and has had females attracted to him, also admits he is not ugly, is a tall 6'2''and a mixed race BBC.

I would not live that kind of lifestyle if i had his money

Don't take this guy's posts seriously he is fakecel. The facts are he has huge social circle, goes to parties and night clubs, has been approached by females before in a nightclub and has had females attracted to him, also admits he is not ugly, is a tall 6'2''and a mixed race BBC.
loled at BBC :lul:

also Dan Bilzerian is incel af
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Even of you strip away all the money right now he can still go and find a sub5 white girl for himself.
Know why ?
Cuz beardmaxx and gymcel.