Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The damage has been done

mueslimale

mueslimale

Recruit
★★★
I dont think if some benevolent higher being put my mind into a chadlites body and let me live a normie's life I could handle it at this point. I am not only physically shit, but mentally broken. I cant love anyone or anything. I didnt only miss out on teenage love, I missed out on teenage friendships, teenage experiences, motherly love and everything inbetween.

but mentally broken. I cant love anyone or anything. I didnt only miss out on teenage love, I missed out on teenage friendships, teenage experiences, motherly love and everything inbetween.
You explained my entire life in one paragraph :feelsbadman:
Orphaned by all the childhood/teenage love and fun that I never had. :feelsbadman:

If it's just teenage, you haven't experienced anything yet. Wait until you miss out through most or all of your 20's.

Nah, If given the chance of being a Chad we would get used to it and at least live a decent life

If it's just teenage, you haven't experienced anything yet. Wait until you miss out through most or all of your 20's.
The teenage years effect your whole life more any other period of your life.

Childhood trauma and abuse ruins your mental health forever because it's the most important period of your life.

The teenage years effect your whole life more any other period of your life.

Childhood trauma and abuse ruins your mental health forever because it's the most important period of your life.

It's true that teenage years are highly influential. It would take awhile to mentally heal from that.

But I think recovery is possible in early-mid 20's. I think near permanent or permanent damage starts to occur at 25+.

I'm in the latter half of my twenties. Just think teenage experiences are the most important thing

I'm in the latter half of my twenties. Just think teenage experiences are the most important thing

Teenage experiences are important in that they make it easier to keep from falling off in your 20's, and consequently for the remainder of your life.

Same. Over.