Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The daily what you eat for breakfast thread

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
@HighTGymcel
@wasted12years

A couple of minutes ago I drunk some biological milk with whey protein. I also consumed 2 raw eggs and currently I am eating a banana. Afterwards I might eat some different nuts. Later on I will consume my carnitine before hitting the gym brutally for 5 hours.

Last edited:
Mogs me I didnt eat anything yet

blueberries

Coffee and a bread toast with smoked salmon on top.

2 bagels, whole bottle of egg whites, a packet of sugary oatmeal and a coffee with creamer.

can u throw her on some weights and let her break her back? :feelstrash:

I might use her as my personal barbell. I once commanded a female at the gym. I added some weights to her barbell. I told her to do the same on her side as well and she obeyed. I should do the same thing to the female I will lift today. I will turn her in to my female. She has no decisional power on that, she just belongs to me then. every female i lift belongs to me. So, currently 1 female belongs already to me.

I will turn her in to my female. She has no decisional power on that, she just belongs to me then. every female i lift belongs to me. So, currently 1 female belongs already to me.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:you wish :feelsohh::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelstrash:

5 pieces of smoked bacon medallions and a cup of tea.

Sounds pretty good. I just ate 6 raw eggs for breakfast earlier, and some raw ground beef never gets old.

Microwave scrambled egg and a piece of toast. Gonna make some borgars for lunch from ground beef probably

I only drink coffee for breakfast.

Couldn't find redbull, I had to opt for coke

Cereal. Same as every morning.

usually never have breakfast but had french toast today

This is all I need in the morning OP
flat-man-driver-license-plastic-260nw-645891550.jpg

Im having this for breakfast while wagecucking

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190618-100622.png
    Screenshot_20190618-100622.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 47
I eat the blackpill daily.