Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The cycle of gymcelling

• Thread starter blackpill_incel
  • Start date
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
This would be me but the one thing I do have is a monster frame

Attachments

• 68SjMQF.png
    68SjMQF.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 272
I didn't take roids, I liked how my body looked but no girl gave a shit.

Gymcel till I die, don't give a fuck about Incels autistic theories, Gymcel > cope

Gymcel said:
Gymcel till I die, don't give a fuck about Incels autistic theories, Gymcel > cope

I'm with ya brah

GYMCEL 4 LYFE

I quickly gave up on that shit when I learned about clenbuterol and tren. 

What's the point of wasting years of your life, when you can just try these miracle drugs and be above your limits with a hundredth of the effort.

true story

17.5 inch bideltoid framecel here thinking about roiding just to hit genetic potential faster but i cant afford any more facial bloat/balding at this point so idk

True as fuck.

Gymcel said:

Gymcel = cope

And who it might be? @decembrist_kirillov , obvious

I'm big framed fatcel, but gymceling looks like one of best things incel can do.

Based nigga

I went to the gym hard for 6 months and I didn’t gain any muscles at all. I did gain a little bit of strength but it was obvious I’m weaker than everyone else in the gym. I also got fat because “eat big to get big” meme. I started weighting 68 and stopped when I got to 78. Now I go 3-4 times a day and 30 minutes on the elliptical machine with high resistance and abs for as much as I could and go home. I’m 70kg now and I look better than when I was lifting.

Hello hello are you still alive? What.. you should be dead and rotting! Oh well
Giganecro. Wow, one of my very first posts on this website.

I think my frame is good for gymmazxing