Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The currypill is killing me.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
He's tall and he's a 6/10. Dude, you don't have to be chad to get females. 6/10 is more than enough.

No I don't know, to me it just seemed like some special case where a low tier male found some kind of "exploit/strat"

I read this post as obvious comedy since it's the complete opposite of reality. Wait so is OP serious? Huh guess I thought wrong.

@angrycurrycel You aren't still here so here we go

Just be not white.
White women are trash.

You're right, curries and tyrones are mogging the white race.

It's legit, I was the curry's phone.

I accepted my inferiority to the curry master race long ago.

He's tall and he's a 6/10. Dude, you don't have to be chad to get females. 6/10 is more than enough.

Yeah I mean honestly I don't care what race I am - if I'm a tall 6/10 guy there's no way I'd be incel.

In reality, I'm sub 4 even after surgeries and short. I can never practically become tall and 6/10.

Bullshit
Complete fucking BS. Curries are the incel race, how the fuck can a 5.ft 8 in. curry can get white foids? This is complete BS.

Went to Curry neighbourhood today and felt really mogged by a group of tall nw1 Chadpreets. Maybe they had group halo tho, as they were many and I was alone.

A 6/10 curry slays in the Netherlands, the tallest country in the world. Sure, and India is a clean country. Foids aren't attracted to Chad. The incels on this site are outliers, the majority of incels actually slay. Men can give birth.

He probably used a white chad to chadfish with and then he swaps his pics out on tinder in order to brag about how many matches he got when in reality he's at home fapping to hentai

He probably used a white chad to chadfish with and then he swaps his pics out on tinder in order to brag about how many matches he got when in reality he's at home fapping to hentai
High IQ, I wonder how many other curries have thought of this...

High IQ, I wonder how many other curries have thought of this...

@Reddit_is_for_cucks does this to troll his friends for real. Then when they ask him how he does it, he tells them, "You just gotta be confident."

:feelskek:

100% pure bs, I don't buy this shit. Or may be the curry is really good looking, OPs looks standard is extremely high.

White whores love dark skin
Here in a euro med country , the skin tone predilected by foids is tan/brown skin with white features.
I believe you OP. I remember a foid that I liked in the past and she was single , then some time later she was with an ugly face man a little taller than me , doesn't was a curry but similar , the bicth was white so...

@Reddit_is_for_cucks does this to troll his friends for real. Then when they ask him how he does it, he tells them, "You just gotta be confident."

:feelskek:

Lmao yea but I use to take it 1 step further by showing them 6-7 nudes of hot white girls on my chad Snapchat acc. They use to get so jealous.

They were so confused how I got some many girls on tinder but irl they never saw me with girls.

Then I just told them you need confident online to get girls. Then they agreed like the drones they are but in reality they were confused as fuck

can you take a pic of him bro?

i dont believe you every scientific stat goes to the contrary

he is likely a very attractive indian male