Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The currypill is killing me.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
So I've been wagecuking the last 2 months fulltime and I've met some new people there including a curry guy, so yesterday I got to experience something which fucked me over very hard. It was just mindblowing how something like this could happen. Me and the curry were done with work so we were talking about some stuff, suddenly he told me this: "O yeah, it's friday today, I wanna fuck some girls tonight." For your information, this curry is 178cm tall and 6/10 facially, he's shorter than the average guy and him being a 6/10 shouldn't be enough to get girls easily, right? Well......

I asked the curry: "So how are you getting these girls?" He told me, I use dating apps.... So the curry guy grabbed his phone immediately and showed me his bumble and tinder account, I COULDNT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW.....

On tinder he had over 400 matches with mostly cute WHITE girls, I even saw the conversations he had with them and the fact that these white girls were giving their numbers to him. I AM STILL SHOCKED AND FUCKED BY WHAT I SAW. Dutch white guys who a re 6/10 struggle with tinder, and this curry guy somehow has over fucking 400 matches with cute white girls.... If I didn't saw this with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it. I'm defeated, I believe the currypill exists, curries cannot be incels. They always have options, curries are moggers.

Inb4 some buthurt curries start to post some pics of ugly curry guys, everyone knows how to cherry-pick pictures of ugly guys, but I'm talking about the average. Curries ARE NOT INCELS, sure there are outliers but they ARE NOT INCELS. The only ethnics who could really go as REAL incels are MENA guys, we're totally fucked.

CURRY = SLAYER

I'mDEFEATED

I'm still in shock with what happened yesterday and I still need to process this whole thing.

TLDR: 6/10 curry has over 400 tinder matches with white girls in the netherland and it's killing me.

I COULDNT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW.....

On tinder he had over 400 matches with mostly cute WHITE girls

''But but but... White females tend to race mix the least...'' No. Seriously. White females are the greatest whores on earth.

The whole world is nothing but a street for curries to shit on

Im sorry but I dont believe you, and get ready for people to reply by just quoting me and saying nothing else

It's true, white foids are the biggest race traitors

Some say Northen Europe is the brown skin version of SEA.

Yup. Try working in a 70% female workplace. Does it increase my chances? No, because there's one curry there and that's all it takes to obliterate my chances

I've seen some successful curries, but they act/look similar to Tyrones.

the currypill is a dark path OP, stay strong

Darker is the skin, better they'd do.
Dutch white guys and the other west euro whites are a plague.
We know who are the real slayers.
At least the whites got their raspberry pi 4 to cope.

It feels like a direct hit in your brain. I'm literally stunned right now. I hope you are lying OP. That would be too much to handle.

I fucking made a similar thread about the same topic and mods decided to give me a warning for "cherrypicking". :woke:

I fucking made a similar thread about the same topic and mods decided to give me a warning for "cherrypicking". :woke:
Don't worry, they mass report this thread right now.

This is blasphemous

@NeetSupremacist, how do you reconcile this with the fact that your curry experiment failed miserably and you used a 6+/10 curry for your experiment too?

th

You do a lot of Tinder experiments. I've asked you before to run some more curry ones. I am sincerely curious what the threshold is for a curry to succeed on Tinder.

All the curry Tinder experiments I have seen have been unmitigated disasters with few to no matches. I can only assume this curry must have been very very handsome and far above a 6. Alternatively, curries are shameless and low inhib, and it's possible he's been paying for boosts daily/weekly for 3-4 years to accumulate that number of matches and most are old/stale.

Care to run another experiment to show us this if you can?

@NeetSupremacist, how do you reconcile this with the fact that your curry experiment failed miserably and you used a 6+/10 curry for your experiment too?

th

You do a lot of Tinder experiments. I've asked you before to run some more curry ones. I am sincerely curious what the threshold is for a curry to succeed on Tinder.

All the curry Tinder experiments I have seen have been unmitigated disasters with few to no matches. I can only assume this curry must have been very very handsome and far above a 6. Alternatively, curries are shameless and low inhib, and it's possible he's been paying for boosts daily/weekly for 3-4 years to accumulate that number of matches and most are old/stale.

Care to run another experiment to show us this if you can?

Yeah I still don't understand it myself and I'm still processing things, I think I need to do another curry experiment in Western Europe. Yogi definitely looks better facially than the curry of the OP.

White whores love dark skin

I'm not surprised, Indians, pakis, mixed race ones slay like crazy compared to an average white guy here [in the UK] and black unemployed immigrants with aids fuck 100s of white women even, google the news stories!

JBW is better in Eastern Europe though and maybe some places out of Europe if you're young good looking or rich.

Seriously op, you were neet for +2 years. You forgot how it works in real life.

Yes, dark skin always wins

That would be lifefuel except your women are like 5'8"+ on average and an average curry man is 5'7".

Tantric sex curry halo, can that be a thing?

This is one of the most funniest posts that I have ever read.

I assume your rating system is off, he’s probably 8/10.

tbh something about this story seems off since most of us believe curries are the most incel race, maybe he bamboozled you or something.

Do you mean Pakistani or Indian? pakistani are usually better looking than Indians

tbh something about this story seems off since most of us believe curries are the most incel race, maybe he bamboozled you or something.

I believe it he's in Holland and its as bad if not worse than the UK, Germany and the Nordic countries!

Once I fully realized how most curries are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any curry guy, whether it's a chad or incel, because there skin colour is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color, you have to be 9+ white to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status

I accept myself as the inferior one, and I am living in low class area and being low status, if you are curry chances is you will be born into a upper middle class family. Being white is hell, because in bad lighting you look so bad, but a curry guy can still glow,

The currypill completely changed my worldview and attitude towards it, I know realize why all females go for or prefer/pursue curry guys. They were the ones slaying and fucking our white weemen in school and such. I'm not even mad Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer curry guys too,

If you are white and are sub9 or not high status than you will be inferior at all times

I feel at peace after accepting and swallowing the currypill

It doesn't get anymore harsh than the currypill, especially if you are white, the currypill is a tough one to swallow and only a few people here have fully swallowed it, most people won't accept the reality of this, because racism is subconscious and it plays a role intentionally or unintentionally, race plays a big halo,

It's over for whitecels

Im sorry but I dont believe you, and get ready for people to reply by just quoting me and saying nothing else

@NeetSupremacist

Here's why I call BS and don't believe you, you didn't immediately ask him what is settings were, what type of tinder he was using, if it was a cracked app that has all the upgraded "increased chances" options that people usually pay for, how his profile was setup (bio info and structure, images, name), if there were any limiters placed to filter by region, state, etc

YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU SAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND ASKED FOR

FUCKING NOTHING?

You come back here empty handed, no information, no tips or tricks, nothing, you are absolutely useless dude, please delete this thread, I want to kill you

This was the perfect chance to get some data, get some kind of information that could reveal some trick and you did fucking nothing with that opportunity, complete waste of space

"OMG guuuiz I saw a leprechaun it talked to me.............. no pic though, we just exchanged a few words and I left....... you have to believe me"

Last edited:
ROFL

I've never seen a white woman with a curry in my life. I see Tyrones with white landwhales daily, but curries and sandcels are trated as subhumans.

This is larp right?

Ameen, akhi, its over for sandniggers. esp gulf arabs and some north africans.

Am i on incels.co or some normie shithole

If you are 6/10 race wouldn’t stop you

No way this can be real, definitely a larp, but why? Is it for status here? Or to racebait?

curries are slayers bro.
I always knew.

Smdh.

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Of course it is shocking. But still, it's an OUTLIER case!

@NeetSupremacist

Here's why I call BS and don't believe you, you didn't immediately ask him what is settings were, what type of tinder he was using, if it was a cracked app that has all the upgraded "increased chances" options that people usually pay for, how his profile was setup (bio info and structure, images, name), if there were any limiters placed to filter by region, state, etc

YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU SAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND ASKED FOR

FUCKING NOTHING?

You come back here empty handed, no information, no tips or tricks, nothing, you are absolutely useless dude, please delete this thread, I want to kill you

This was the perfect chance to get some data, get some kind of information that could reveal some trick and you did fucking nothing with that opportunity, complete waste of space

"OMG guuuiz I saw a leprechaun it talked to me.............. no pic though, we just exchanged a few words and I left....... you have to believe me"

You know this is a joke right? unless you're also joking

You know this is a joke right? unless you're also joking

No I don't know, to me it just seemed like some special case where a low tier male found some kind of "exploit/strat"

Smdh.

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Of course it is shocking. But still, it's an OUTLIER case!

Dude I also don't know how to respond to this, I'm still in shock and I need to figure out what the fuck is going on here in the netherlands.