Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The current degenerate behavior of foids should actually be blamed on men, not foids

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I think the way foids have become nowadays, it should be blamed on men. Men nowadays have become too feminized and submissive. It's disgusting reading these internet addicted men on soyddit and other forums preach for women equality. These are the guys that have removed the necessary chains of women and given them liberty to be shameless and amoral.

Women's nature has always been promiscuous since the beginning of time, women have always lacked morals and shame. But it was men's duty to keep them under control, so that they would be monogamous and help in the normal functioning of society. Why do you think foids in Pakistan or other extremely conservative nations have still some sense of morals? Because they're trained to. Remove their highly conservative rules, and they would become as degenerate as western women.

Traditionally, a society can not function in a nihilistic way, that is devoid of any rules or morals. Just like women in the past were trained to be good housewives, men were trained to be extremely hardworking providers. But the media was able to convince foids and slowly the men, that men live far better lives than women, and that giving women liberty is an essential part of happy functioning society. Just like how a kid fantasizes to be like grown ups without knowing the consequences that comes with it, innit? They convinced them that under patriarchy, every man was a woman beater, and yet, it seems woman beating cases have just stayed the same if not risen, innit?

It's like freeing up a convicted murderer because "everybody is a human and deserves freedom". Then when he murders somebody else, should you really blame the guy or blame the prison for letting him go? We men are the ones to be blamed for being submissive.

Last edited:
It's disgusting reading these internet addicted men on soyddit and other forums preach for women equality.
They don't preach for equality. They preach for women superiority, blood.

it's just over

While men are certainly partly to blame, absolving women of all blame can't be right.

I think its the women going higher then theres more orbitors and they keep climbing higher and more orbiters, its a snowball effect

simps are destroying society

They don't preach for equality. They preach for women superiority, blood.

it's just over
It doesnt matter there shouldn’t be equality in the first place

Say no to male overresponsibility

Nah this is making excuses for foids. OP don’t be such a priss.

Well the flip side of that creates the society that we live in today
Men shouldn't be too soy and should foids show their place, i agree. But putting all the blame on men again is what foids always do

I think the way foids have become nowadays, it should be blamed on men. Men nowadays have become too feminized and submissive. It's disgusting reading these internet addicted men on soyddit and other forums preach for women equality. These are the guys that have removed the necessary chains of women and given them liberty to be shameless and amoral.

Women's nature has always been promiscuous since the beginning of time, women have always lacked morals and shame. But it was men's duty to keep them under control, so that they would be monogamous and help in the normal functioning of society. Why do you think foids in Pakistan or other extremely conservative nations have still some sense of morals? Because they're trained to. Remove their highly conservative rules, and they would become as degenerate as western women.

Traditionally, a society can not function in a nihilistic way, that is devoid of any rules or morals. Just like women in the past were trained to be good housewives, men were trained to be extremely hardworking providers. But the media was able to convince foids and slowly the men, that men live far better lives than women, and that giving women liberty is an essential part of happy functioning society. Just like how a kid fantasizes to be like grown ups without knowing the consequences that comes with it, innit? They convinced them that under patriarchy, every man was a woman beater, and yet, it seems woman beating cases have just stayed the same if not risen, innit?

It's like freeing up a convicted murderer because "everybody is a human and deserves freedom". Then when he murders somebody else, should you really blame the guy or blame the prison for letting him go? We men are the ones to be blamed for being submissive.
I just stopped caring altogether. Organisms all of them just hate me

I certainly blame weak minded coward cuck soy men more than I do women. They can both equally get fucked though.

Didn’t read. The cuckery of men is women fault. Women hold the social and sexual power. Attacking men is just being a coward.

Women hold the social and sexual power.
And who says that? Since the beginning of time men have held power on all things over women. This generation is an exception

dnrd but yeah, women's egos are inflated by normie men. a 5/10 woman easily gets 10k likes on an instagram posts and I can guarantee you it's not women liking the post

dnrd but yeah, women's egos are inflated by normie men. a 5/10 woman easily gets 10k likes on an instagram posts and I can guarantee you it's not women liking the post

The blackpill about feminism is that it only sucks for us. Feminism is great for the men that having fun, socializing, and having sex. They get to get drunk and high with and fuck beautiful women now that toilets are degenerate enough to allow it. All they need to do is be good looking enough or neurotypical enough and they will have fantastic lives. Most men would rather live that life or at least have a chance at that life then revoke women's rights. It's only us desperate and sex-starved men that lose the hardest so it's no surprise most men are okay with feminism.

Nah i'm tired of blaming men for this shit. Yeah, it's partly our fault, but even if it's their nature, these whores have to be shamed for having such atrocious "nature"

Narcissistic, egotistical creatures that lack morals, they deserve a severe punishment, i don't give a fuck.

Ill keep blaming foids blud because its funny

simps are destroying society
HAVE DESTROYED not are... Im sick of people saying "society is going downhill" the motherfucker has been downhill since youth. How long must it take to say SOCIETY IS RUINED BY SIMP FAGGOTS AND SIMPS NEED TO BE KILLED. these fucking pussies gang up 2 and 3 to defend their fat lushous foid hole. Kill these faggots. I beat the fuck out of a white knight in a gas station once and he stalked my house for weeks till i did something again then he finally fucked off. simps are WAY worse than women, they wont give up, will stalk you, pure fucking degenerate pussy faggots. THis bitch was a tall fag screaming CALL THE COPS CALL THE COPS after he came to my door and got his ass hit with a metal pipe. Cops came and since the faggot was on my property he couldnt say shit and took his busted faggot face to fuck off. Havent seen him since. Bitch ass told people i should be in a mental hospital because he got beaten and was white knighting FUCK these faggots

It's only us desperate and sex-starved men that lose the hardest so it's no surprise most men are okay with feminism.
Bs we Are the majority now

The western men has grown soft and careless. Fascism is the way to go

And who says that? Since the beginning of time men have held power on all things over women. This generation is an exception
We live in a matriachy, where chad and white knights empowered foids to beat on us and ride to their defense when average man stands up for themselves, I hate foids, I hate chad and I hate simps