Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The curiosity to know how love feels like is as worse as the loneliness and starvation for touch

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
I was always a very curious person and tried out a lot of things, whenever I heard about a topic I needed to read about it on the internet, whenever I learned about a new sports like snooker or darts I needed to try that out etc. and the same thing applies to love.
I was always curious about how kissing a girl feels like or how it feels like to send her heart emojis and get them back, and to have never experienced this really stresses my mind. Its the one thing that I can't try out because it was denied to me all my life - the whole situation is just hopeless and its driving me crazy

I'm not curious obout "love" because no such thing exists. It's just sexual attraction. Which no woman feels for sub5 men, so why bother?

I'm not curious obout "love" because no such thing exists. It's just sexual attraction. Which no woman feels for sub5 men, so why bother?

Nah man, love as in an actual friendship and appreciation for each other, doesn’t have to be sexual in nature. I want love / friendship / appreciation with someone - someone who I know has my back and I’ll have theirs, but I’ve never had one because of my social skills.

Nah man, love as in an actual friendship and appreciation for each other, doesn’t have to be sexual in nature. I want love / friendship / appreciation with someone - someone who I know has my back and I’ll have theirs, but I’ve never had one because of my social skills.
It's hard to believe such a thing exists. I only ever seen it in movies. In real life most people are backstabbing cunts.

so if thats the case then I am curious about how mutual sexual attraction feels.. dont know either if love how it is portrayed in movies exists in real life, I dont think any incel knows that because we never got to experience it

yea it's insane that we never kissed a girl tbh. a lot of people half my age knows how it feels and i don't lmao

yea it's insane that we never kissed a girl tbh. a lot of people half my age knows how it feels and i don't lmao
back then at my school all the good looking 5th graders already had girlfriends...

Does a poor child in a refugee camp know what it is like to grow up as the son of a billionaire?

To have a full stomach? To eat anything that's not gruel or roadkill? To see and smell a table laid with a tablecloth, fine China, and various delicacies? To feel foie gras and wagyu beef melt in his mouth? To roll pearls of beluga caviar with his tongue? To have butlers and servants attend to his every need?

Will an incel ever know what it is like to grow up as a Chad? Will an incel ever experience genuine affection and attraction?

You already know the answer.

Its all in your head.

The only unconditional love that could exist is that from a parent to their child, and even that is missing at times

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back