Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Cuckold's Ultimate Cope: Getting Cucked is Empowering if Paid For and Practiced Openly

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I put the ragefuel tag here because this is rage fuel to me personally at least. Just watch. Intro ends at 1 minute in.

I wouldn't want to fuck another man's wife, it's cruel tbh. Pair bonding is officially dead, the modern west is so awful.

I wouldn't want to fuck another man's wife, it's cruel tbh. Pair bonding is officially dead, the modern west is so awful.
Really? That's a rather low T mindset, no?

Really? That's a rather low T mindset, no?
Possibly, I could be low T. It just seems wrong to me, like taking something away from someone else that they'll never get back. Imagine if you were the one being cucked, and then consider what's been stolen from you.

Although I often feel guilty if I think too much about almost anything in life, so this is probably just an extension of my tendencies.

Possibly, I could be low T. It just seems wrong to me, like taking something away from someone else that they'll never get back. Imagine if you were the one being cucked, and then consider what's been stolen from you.

Although I often feel guilty if I think too much about almost anything in life, so this is probably just an extension of my tendencies.
You'd do it if the opportunity presented itself. Stop trippin

Doesnt this degrade the bull? Doesnt matter to feminazis I guess.

A typical western master race white family with domestic bull. :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wrong. He'll be charged with pimping & trafficking his wife out if paid. If he doesn't get paid he'll be charged with sexually abusing his wife with a co - conspirator. Wife will be whisked away to be abused by leftist lesbian women & leftist soy men. Cuck & bull will be whisked away to prison.

It doesn't pay at all to allow yourself to be a cuck in this day & age.

this kind of shit kind of black men to animals in a way do they realise?

I would do it in a heartbeat tbh.

How many times must it be said: Just be black

BBC Theory is legit

BBC Theory = Just be a Big Black Convict :feelshaha:
It is incredibly degrading to all involved yes
>getting to fuck Becky in front of her husband
>degrading
Pick one.

BBC Theory is legit

BBC Theory = Just be a Big Black Convict :feelshaha:

>getting to fuck Becky in front of her husband
>degrading
Pick one.
It's basically a modern day, voluntary sex version of this:

That's degrading.

Whatever. lots of incels with dignity out here.
It's the cuck who doesn't have any dignity, not the bull. Keep coping.

I'm sure Brad Pitt felt "degraded" when he realized he was cucking Tyrone: