Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The crown on my head is already norwooding

Dont share your photos on this site

Dont associate any social media account with any identifying info back to you

I had people DM me asking me if they can send me a pic to rate them and I straight up told them to fuck off, what do you know some months later somebody exposes that the mods can and do read DMs

Yeah Im curious what people look like but dont be dumb, being ugly is enough of a death sentence in itself, but if any of this incel stuff gets tied back to you good luck ever getting a job

I dont trust anyone on this website, this is purely an enemy of my enemy is my friend type of community
I think rapey .co is way more likely to be doxxed than us

Man, R.I.P. I started getting bald at age 19, but around the temples - crown is to this day still untouched (26yo). I'm really sorry

Man, R.I.P. I started getting bald at age 19, but around the temples - crown is to this day still untouched (26yo). I'm really sorry
Who’s your avi?

No idea. Stole it off of a long since abandoned sluthate or Lookism account. I also used to have a folder where I would collect people's IRL pics who were looking for ratings from other users. Most are gone, but I have a few left

No idea. Stole it off of a long since abandoned sluthate or Lookism account. I also used to have a folder where I would collect people's IRL pics who were looking for ratings from other users. Most are gone, but I have a few left
This is my original photo

NW-over. I'm close to 2 and my top still seems intact for the most part. Hair seems to fall out pretty uniformly in all susceptible places.

NW-over. I'm close to 2 and my top still seems intact for the most part. Hair seems to fall out pretty uniformly in all susceptible places.
I think at 30 I’ll be even more bald

fucking brutal. don’t give up yet there’s products to reduce hair growth and prompt growth

0.5mg per day. Idk what kind of tablets you have

In South korea they prescribe .25mg per day

.5 mg everyday of the week = 3.5 mgs/week

1mg 3 days a week = 3mgs/week.

Nigga you can buy a pill splitter for a few bucks to make the 1mg a .5 or a .25

I dont think it makes a difference if your dosage/week is fixed lol. You can have 6 0.5 mgs per week or 3 1mg/week.

I dont think it makes a difference if your dosage/week is fixed lol. You can have 6 0.5 mgs per week or 3 1mg/week.
The half life of fin is 5-6 hours, up to 8 hours max. If you take a bigger dose and then nothing during several days you're letting your dht grow back during most of that time
The smaller pills taken everyday will give you a more steady suppression of dht and you won't have to bother remembering when's the last time you took your pill

That being said doing your approach is still better than taking too much and getting bad sides

The half life of fin is 5-6 hours, up to 8 hours max. If you take a bigger dose and then nothing during several days you're letting your dht grow back during most of that time
The smaller pills taken everyday will give you a more steady suppression of dht and you don't have to bother remembering when's the last time you took your pill

That being said doing your approach is still better than taking too much and getting bad sides

They did some studies to show overall dosage had more impact. Also studies on side effects indicated 1.8% of volunteers had sexual side effects compared to around 1.2% for the control (sugar).

Either way, i think 3mgs/week is good enough to inhibit DHT while minimizing impact of side effects.

They did some studies to show overall dosage had more impact. Also studies on side effects indicated 1.8% of volunteers had sexual side effects compared to around 1.2% for the control (sugar).

Either way, i think 3mgs/week is good enough to inhibit DHT while minimizing impact of side effects.
Tbh the sides is a case by case thing anyway. Some people get almost none with 5mg, some get lots with .5mg

Tbh the sides is a case by case thing anyway. Some people get almost none with 5mg, some get lots with .5mg

There are case of irreversible changes in some people lol. I saw this documentary of this guy who couldnt get an erection for months after he stopped.