Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The crown on my head is already norwooding

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
FBDCD1DF D496 4BE0 8656 F52EFFC571F7

And that’s the crown area at the back of the top of my head not the front of my head

Jesus dude that's pretty bad. Get on minox/fin asap.

What’s that?
Are you serious? Minoxidil is the strongest hair growth booster and finasteride is a DHT inhibitor (or rather 5 alpha enzyme inhibitor)

There are other products out there such as dutasteride (stronger fin) and RU58841 but fin and minox are the most well known and most popular anti norwooding products

Looks like NW3 vertex . Yoo can try 1 mg finax 3 times/week, minoxidil 5 % once a day before sleep and maybe derma rolling once in 15 days.

damn, the crown is the worse part, you barely notice it happening until it's too late

Are you serious? Minoxidil is the strongest hair growth booster and finasteride is a DHT inhibitor (or rather 5 alpha enzyme inhibitor)

There are other products out there such as dutasteride (stronger fin) and RU58841 but fin and minox are the most well known and most popular anti norwooding products
there's a thread on fin damaging cells in your body.

torture. i hate seeing old fucks still with good hairlines

I'm Norwooding from the front fuckkk.

age ?
also this post made me self - consicious and take a bunch of pictures of subhuman skull

there's a thread on fin damaging cells in your body.
Norwooding damages you more than anything tbh
Looks like NW3 vertex . Yoo can try 1 mg finax 3 times/week, minoxidil 5 % once a day before sleep and maybe derma rolling once in 15 days.
.25mg and .5mg of fin are better if you wanna avoid the side effects i've heard

Now its safe to say that ITS OVER.

age ?
also this post made me self - consicious and take a bunch of pictures of subhuman skull
Almost 23 is my age

You need to get on those early and you can beat the reaper

You need to get on those early and you can beat the reaper
Yes. As soon as you see yourself getting close to NW2 you have to act. Though some people don't gain much from those drugs, and some people get horrible side effects. So for them it's over even if they act early

Yes. As soon as you see yourself getting close to NW2 you have to act. Though some people don't gain much from those drugs, and some people get horrible side effects. So for them it's over even if they act early
Yea fuck life

@JosefMengelecel

That’s pretty brutal.

@Total Imbecile

@Personalityinkwell

Almost 23 is my age
damn you are my age then, brootal. Maybe try the DHT inhibitor the people were talking about? Or save up enoug over many years for hair transplant like elon musk

Im sorry. Genetics are a bitch

Damn, man. That's fucking horrible :feelsbadman:

Welcome to the club

Not really. In fact I just read that wearing a hat can cause hair loss
I think it’s because it causes you to sweat which messes with the hair

I think it’s because it causes you to sweat which messes with the hair
Also stress causes hair loss and my mom stresses me out a lot during college

Holy fuck RIP, the reaper is here, this is death

I just snapped a pic of mine and yours looks so much worse

I have high temples though and my hairline is uneven so no haircut looks good on me

But yours is 10 times worse cause balding makes women feel nauseous

Holy fuck RIP, the reaper is here, this is death

I just snapped a pic of mine and yours looks so much worse

I have high temples though and my hairline is uneven so no haircut looks good on me

But yours is 10 times worse cause balding makes women feel nauseous
DM me yours

Use Ketoconazole Shampoo, Minoxodil, and take Finasteride.

DM me yours

I cant, mods can read DMs

Also I dont wanna doxx myself

Your bold for posting yours but Im just too high inhib, if my account ever gets tied back to me Im straight up killing myself ASAP
Use Ketoconazole Shampoo, Minoxodil, and take Finasteride.

Just sacrifice your cock to save your hair theory

I cant, mods can read DMs

Also I dont wanna doxx myself

Your bold for posting yours but Im just too high inhib, if my account ever gets tied back to me Im straight up killing myself ASAP

Just sacrifice your cock to save your hair theory
I saw some who showed full photos of themselves to me. But I never showed my full face

I saw some who showed full photos of themselves to me. But I never showed my full face

Dont share your photos on this site

Dont associate any social media account with any identifying info back to you

I had people DM me asking me if they can send me a pic to rate them and I straight up told them to fuck off, what do you know some months later somebody exposes that the mods can and do read DMs

Yeah Im curious what people look like but dont be dumb, being ugly is enough of a death sentence in itself, but if any of this incel stuff gets tied back to you good luck ever getting a job

I dont trust anyone on this website, this is purely an enemy of my enemy is my friend type of community