Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The creators of dating and hookup apps and social media need to be tried for crimes against humanity

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
THEY. RUINED. LIVES. God knows how many good men threw themselves off buildings because they couldn’t compete in this state of hypergamy. That’s murder.

They may have not single handedly destroyed the family but they accelerated its demise. It’s legitimately looking like western society will collapse within a few decades at this rate.

This disaster cannot go unpunished. Anyone who sought to profit from destroying the lives of one of the most vulnerable demographics-sub 8 men-needs to face trial in the world’s toughest courts. The sentence should fit the crime too. To hell with being humane.

Last edited:
I agree, OP, they need to stand trial for making our lives and those of our fellowcels more difficult.

They should be banned period

As we progress, some will be left behind. That's just nature, survival of the fittest I'm afraid.

Few would call this “progress”.
Ok

we should ban television then also, and actually the whole Internet all together.

I get it, incel life is tough, but don't be a dweeb dude

Nobody cares about males who don't make the grade, any anxiety, chronic depression, PTSD ect resulting from the brutal rejections and being ignored, isolated and shit on by life is the cold harsh reality of this existence.

Ok

we should ban television then also, and actually the whole Internet all together.

I get it, incel life is tough, but don't be a dweeb dude

No, just social media and I don’t call that progress. Putting dating apps aside, social media is where the worst of humanity shines. Greed, envy, etc.

I hate all app developers. They make the (socially) rich richer and the poor poorer. But it wasn't suppposed to be this way. Zuckerberg was a shy nerd and he wanted to help other shy nerds to find friends easier. It backfired because of human greed.

The users of these apps have all the blood on their hands, not the developers.

I hate all app developers. They make the (socially) rich richer and the poor poorer. But it wasn't suppposed to be this way. Zuckerberg was a shy nerd and he wanted to help other shy nerds to find friends easier. It backfired because of human greed.

The users of these apps have all the blood on their hands, not the developers.

The devs of Tinder HAD to know what was going on.

High IQ post.

Fair enough.
But I agree that these apps should be illegal. We introduced them, tried them out, didn't know what would happen, it got abused, it (and other apps) is proven to increase social isolation and thus happiness, so it should go into the trash.

THEY. RUINED. LIVES. God knows how many good men threw themselves off buildings because they couldn’t compete in this state of hypergamy. That’s murder.

They may have not single handedly destroyed the family but they accelerated its demise. It’s legitimately looking like western society will collapse within a few decades at this rate.

This disaster cannot go unpunished. Anyone who sought to profit from destroying the lives of one of the most vulnerable demographics-sub 8 men-needs to face trial in the world’s toughest courts. The sentence should fit the crime too. To hell with being humane.

Even if they were to be hanged, drawn, and quartered without trial, it'd be <10% of the total suffering they have inflicted on all sub7 males.

Even if they were to be hanged, drawn, and quartered without trial, it'd be <10% of the total suffering they have inflicted on all sub7 males.

Yes, but it would deter future devs.

To be honest I can't really hate on them. It's the women at fault and the lack of laws that restrict women and instead promote egalitarianism.

There should be a law wherein if a woman is objectively below an 8, she cannot go onto tinder or any dating apps at all. Tinder should only be for the Stacies, which'd be the 8s and above. Men of all kind are welcome of course, even if there's no chance for them to make it on tinder.

I disagree because it's just free market capitalism.

To be honest I can't really hate on them. It's the women at fault and the lack of laws that restrict women and instead promote egalitarianism.

There should be a law wherein if a woman is objectively below an 8, she cannot go onto tinder or any dating apps at all. Tinder should only be for the Stacies, which'd be the 8s and above. Men of all kind are welcome of course, even if there's no chance for them to make it on tinder.
What a stupid bizarre idea

they got rich because theyre smart

you got nothing because youre ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back