Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The creator of soylent

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
101fcbf84c5fd7abb56c80f001d14622887ae5932bebb5eb1899a2d4db4a74f5

Sorry boyo, it's either soylent or insects in the 21st century.

not really surprised tbh

@pp183 Drinks soylent

he's also a kike :lul:

I'm not sure what this means
Joking or serious? The implication is that a woman alone with a shady looking man is in a fearful state as she knows the power difference but in the presence of a manlet struggles to hold in her laughter as he is nothing but a joke to her with zero threat levels. Basically women if they feel like they hold power over a man turn into harpies showing their true feelings about men, hatred, disgust & ridicule.

Joking or serious? The implication is that a woman alone with a shady looking man is in a fearful state as she knows the power difference but in the presence of a manlet struggles to hold in her laughter as he is nothing but a joke to her with zero threat levels. Basically women if they feel like they hold power over a man turn into harpies showing their true feelings about men, hatred, disgust & ridicule.
Serious, thx for the explanation.

Serious, thx for the explanation.
NP, it explains why a foid holds attraction for her tallfag bf that looks tough but the moment he gets utterly obliterated in a fight by a better looking man or just a guy that isn't ugly she immediately loses attraction for him & that bleed doesn't stop, if the winner is attractive enough she'll fantasise about him or try to get with him, if the guy is not good looking enough she won't be interested in him but will still lose attraction for her bf. If the winner is ugly she'll still want her bf but is more likely to waver when she sees an upgrade in the future.

Bonus points of insult are inflicted if the gf of the winner is present that then goes on to give the losers gf the "look" to let it be known, my man is better than yours therefore I have mogged you in selection.

In animal kingdom shows watch how the current alpha is dropped when a newcomer btfo the defender, also of interest is when 2 candidates fight, if the match is a draw both are rejected by the females as they both come across as weak due to no clear winner.

The female mind requires supreme mog from her partner when around other men.

if the guy is not good looking enough she won't be interested in him but will still lose attraction for her bf.
maybe this is the final solution. Gymcels v tallfags in public.

maybe this is the final solution. Gymcels v tallfags in public.
You may have a point, manlets or jacked ugly dudes picking fights with pretty boys in front of their gf's to ruin their smv.

Fuck you club, project mandem.

You don't talk about fuck you club.

You may have a point, manlets or jacked ugly dudes picking fights with pretty boys in front of their gf's to ruin their smv.

Fuck you club, project mandem.

You don't talk about fuck you club.
Based. This is how the incel uprising begins.

I want the comic man

:feelsohgod: the fucking ending I just wanted to see the comments.

Thankfully this one’s shitting on Tumblr trans gender bender shit and won’t get a 2nd chapter.

The shadpill is hard to swallow.