Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The creator of r/braincels has become the definition of sad.

Hopelesscel

Hopelesscel

The Panther of Incels
The person who created r/braincels is named AnathematicAnarchist, he stepped down as a mod that sub a while back and made A FUCKING FOID AS THE HEAD MOD, everybody hates it, even the other mods but they can't do shit to stop it because she now owns the site, but he was still active on the site until two months ago, when he posted something about therapy and america being responsible for his death:

He wanted the post to be stickied and resorted to begging the foid he put in charge to sticky it, instead they locked it and he hasn't posted ever since, what a fucking pathetic excuse for an incel.

Isn't this the guy who roped?

Cucked again.

He claimed he was going to, he hasn't posted since so there is a good chance he may have.
He should also feel bad for coming up with a hideous abomination of a name of a forum tbh. Braincels is a terrible name.

Reddit is for cucks

This is the faggot that gave braincels to an inceltears posting foid. Good riddance.

And he was happy with his decision, too.

It's karma that she ended up ignoring his suicide post and locking the thread when it was discovered. Fucking lmao, he got exactly what he deserved.

glad he roped if he did fucking cuck

Attachments

• 02a11a0bbc4c0deb69d93c806baa113e.png
    02a11a0bbc4c0deb69d93c806baa113e.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Hope he's being tortured by demons rn

Shows how ungrateful women are. Couldnt even sticky his suicide note.

Hope he did rope. He sounds like an absolutely pathetic cuck.

I actually cringed. If I ever rope myself, there is no way in hell I'll be this pathethic.

Edit: Although still pathetic, I kind of feel sorry for the guy now that I've been reading the thread. A commenter made a good point, that for every ER or Toronto dude there's thousands of guys like these who just died silently, or worse, die pathetic deaths like this one.

Last edited:
poetic justice. Cucks deserve to suffer.

Dude was suicidal, some anti-incel guy acted as a woman and catfished him, he fell for it and made him a mod. That's what happened...