Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the crazy career of a foid I know through others

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★★★
There is a woman around my age that I happen to know.
She looks good, she's about a 7 out of 10.

She is currently completing her studies and will soon become a doctor.
In Germany you can only become a doctor if you get the best grade to be admitted to university.
This means that she must actually have achieved the full number of points, which in Germany is 15 points and a grade of one (numerus clausus).
She is also a professional swimmer and has also taken part in many competitions during her time.
She also has a boyfriend and many friends with whom she spends her time.
Her boyfriend looks good as far as I know, I haven't seen him in years.
He is also a professional swimmer who competes, but he's still not in the same league as her.
How the hell does she do that?
I'm overwhelmed to even get through and graduate.
I don't do sports and have neither normal friends (only unemployed incel friends) nor a hobby.
I've never had a girlfriend...
I realize how unfair this all is.
When I compare this woman's life to the life of an incel friend, the difference is like night and day.
My unemployed friend was already completely overwhelmed in middle school in Germany.
He's already given up his driver's license and can't do anything other than watch TV.
Another incel friend of mine doesn't leave his apartment for a week and has no contact with anyone. He suffers from strong compulsions and delusions.
So you see what my circle of friends looks like.
My circle of friends consists of unemployed, disabled and sick people.
over for me

Last edited:
When you like people and people like you social contacts change from a burden to a benefit. When you have clear goals and beleive you can achieve them because your life has shown you that you can so far it is easier to motivate yourself. Smarts is mostly about genetics. Competitions are fun when you are talented and every swimming contest will be a chance to show off her body.

When you have it all it's easier to get even more.

I go to them gym and get depressed because I feel hideous compared to some of the other men there and frustrated at all the hot chicks working out in scampy clothes. She goes to the gym and gets to feel desired, sexy, flirrt with some hot dudes, boost her ego no matter how her training that day goes, she might go with her boyfriend so she is not alone and gets to socialize, etc.

It's simply not the same.

Genetics.

Just be born smart, strong, healthy and disciplined and don't have a shitty environment screw you over mentally and socially theory.

In Germany you can only become a doctor if you get the best grade to be admitted to university.
This means that she must actually have achieved the full number of points, which in Germany is 15 points and a grade of one (numerus clausus).
She is also a professional swimmer and has also taken part in many competitions during her time.
He is also a professional swimmer who competes, but he's still not in the same league as her.
I don't do sports and have neither normal friends (only unemployed incel friends) nor a hobby.
When I compare this woman's life to the life of an incel friend, the difference is like night and day.
My unemployed friend was already completely overwhelmed in middle school in Germany.
He's already given up his driver's license and can't do anything other than watch TV.
Another incel friend of mine doesn't leave his apartment for a week and has no contact with anyone. He suffers from strong compulsions and delusions.
over for me
This is the most brutal fucking thing about this life. The fact that situations like these exist.

I'm sorry. There's not much else to say; not much else that can or should be said.

Life is hell as sub5 XY chromosome

over for me

-Dolph Lundgren entered the chat.

Your quality of life is solely determined by how much luck you're getting at birth, and there's no quota, hence why this kind of peoples exists. I utterly despise them, but at that point i despise god, or whatever the fuck decided all of that way more.

Dolph Lundgren entered the chat.
I read about the bastard and my hate threshold went up.
There are these übermenschen that I despise so much.
Getting the best degree, getting the most out of your career, and living a thug life on the side by fucking a thousand model/actor sluts.
He is also a karate/judo world champion and an actor who the whole world knows.
How can you deny that this kind of übermensch exists?

some people just got all the luck in life..this foid in particular had it made the day she was born..its life on tutorial mode

some people just got all the luck in life..this foid in particular had it made the day she was born..its life on tutorial mode
yeah