Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the Coyote Pill

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Human men lose their females to fucking dogs, but dog men lose their females to fucking coyotes.

brutal darktriadpill

Take your meds:bluepill:.:feelsYall:

Name of the show?

Name of the show?
Gang

before I answer tell me if you recognize the poodle's voice

PissedCoyote

phoebe from friends
what's really weird is I watched several episodes without noticing and it was only after it started sounding familiar but I couldn't place it that I clicked cast on my TV guide and searched other programs and Friends showed up that I realized who Lisa Kudrow was
Bing

like I did know her name but then I had forgot it, or maybe I was just tired when I viewed the cast list
I can’t, I don’t watch much shows and even less in English
okay well it's "HouseBroken" and airs on Fox

Yesssssss consoom the cartoon goyim

Yesssssss consoom the cartoon goyim
This.
Is this a cartoon for kids? If yes, what's the point of including this subtle cuck shit? (((They))) want to brainwash kids early on to become cucks.

Furries are gunna have fun with this show it's over FOR EVEY FUCKIBG SPECEIES IN THIS UNIVERSE AND ITS ALL GODS FAULT. FUCK HIMM

14x20 God

FUCK YOU GOD. fuck YOU YOU FUCKING BLUE EYED PIECE OF SHIT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This.
Is this a cartoon for kids? If yes, what's the point of including this subtle cuck shit? (((They))) want to brainwash kids early on to become cucks.
no it airs at 9pm and is rated TV-14

the scene I posted is pretty anti-cuck TBH (looks like Chief is pissed off and not tolerating the cuck) ...

but then the scenes follow it make it worse than cuck...
Furries are gunna have fun with this show
it's weirdly only gotten 12 pics drawn about it since debuting on May 31st and getting Fox's prime monday slot
(albeit it and Duncanville need to compete with Monday Night Raw from 8-11)

it's a disappointing lack of attention, I would've thought it'd have hundreds, it's the most mainstream I've seen furry shit get since Duckman was running in the 90s, and that was anthro, HB is FERAL

tbh the romantic development in this season finale GMH

View attachment 486535
FUCK YOU GOD. fuck YOU YOU FUCKING BLUE EYED PIECE OF SHIT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Chuck should've left Sam's puppy alone

Last edited:
jews controlling the media doesn't detract from me enjoying media because I just tune out the propaganda and enjoy the good parts

jews necessarily put in some good shit to hide the bad shit