Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The cousin of my friend is such a HUGE SLUT

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
My friend has a cousin.

Shes like the standard maxxed beckie ; slim, asian, 1.65m

This girl was on some "dating" with some guy who Ive seen in some of my friends contacts on his social media.

So the other day my friend tells me

"My poor cousin was sexually abused by some fucking son of a bitch"

But what really happened?

The cousin was flirting and almost dating some guy but this guy told her "i like you but i barely know you and i wanna be with you" what the bitch did? she went out with some of her college orbiterz and fucked him,

then she regretted and went crying to her cousin "buuu they sexually assaulted me" the cousin and the brother of the girl went to meet the guy to intimidate him LOL

All in name of the poor , pure lady.

And what happened to the other guy? Well he just told my friend "She is NOT for me. Im out"

And what my friend said? "You GROSS My poor cousin was assaulted and you call her a dirty whore"

WAHMEN right there :feelskek:

I want to experience this at least once in my ngl

What a Chad

who? the college guy or the guy who was interested in her first?
The dude that fucked her and then got accused of sexually assaulting her

Mogsme if you’re able to get in on these types of secrets.

She's a slut for everyone except subhumans.

My friend has a cousin.

Shes like the standard maxxed beckie ; slim, asian, 1.65m

This girl was on some "dating" with some guy who Ive seen in some of my friends contacts on his social media.

So the other day my friend tells me

"My poor cousin was sexually abused by some fucking son of a bitch"

But what really happened?

The cousin was flirting and almost dating some guy but this guy told her "i like you but i barely know you and i wanna be with you" what the bitch did? she went out with some of her college orbiterz and fucked him,

then she regretted and went crying to her cousin "buuu they sexually assaulted me" the cousin and the brother of the girl went to meet the guy to intimidate him LOL

All in name of the poor , pure lady.

And what happened to the other guy? Well he just told my friend "She is NOT for me. Im out"

And what my friend said? "You GROSS My poor cousin was assaulted and you call her a dirty whore"

WAHMEN right there :feelskek:
What happened after that?

That vile disgusting meat hole needs to be rape I want to force my dick in her mouth until she chokes and passes out then fuck in her holes (in MCPE) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I nearly raped this sophomore chick in my junior year lol

That vile disgusting meat hole needs to be rape I want to force my dick in her mouth until she chokes and passes out then fuck in her holes (in MCPE) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

So she’s like all foids then.

Surprise surprise, she’s a foid, of course she‘s a slut

She needs to be struggle fucked against her will aggressively (in video game)