Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The correct racial map of Europe

Curries have caucasoid features,not negroid. Race has more to do with facial features, facial structure, etc than skin tone. Asians have close to white skin but their features are completely different
Yes and Souther Europeans and Northern ones are much more similar.

My family and bloodline comes from Asturias. Im pale and have light curly black hair ( Not nigger or jew type curly hair ). Am i arab?? Genuine question i have :feelswhere:

Most of us are ethnics. White race is limited to a small part of Western Europe.

300fek4.jpg
Fixed that for you
T. Anglohapa
D445D7B8 AC12 4D53 81A4 9190247540F5

My family and bloodline comes from Asturias. Im pale and have light curly black hair ( Not nigger or jew type curly hair ). Am i arab?? Genuine question i have :feelswhere:
Maybe. You probably know that Iberia used to be a Caliphate and they didnt exactly kill all moors after the Reconquista.
Only way to know this surely is through DNA tests.

I have similar questions too, since Portugal used to be melting pot, my 'portuguese' ancestors may not be really suebis, visigoths and celts, but probably moors, sephards and gypsies.

Maybe. You probably know that Iberia used to be a Caliphate and they didnt exactly kill all moors after the Reconquista.
Only way to know this surely is through DNA tests.

I have similar questions too, since Portugal used to be melting pot, my 'portuguese' ancestors may not be really suebis, visigoths and celts, but probably moors, sephards and gypsies.
My cousin did one and it just came back 90 something % iberian and the rest was a bit of north africa and northern europe

I always said that Scandinavians aren't white/fully Europid. They are heavily mixed with Asiatic Mongolic people. You can see that on their faces easily. They're ethnics just like us Slavs who are also Asiatic.

Then you have Southern Europeans who are a mixture of negroid and Arab Mediterranid people.

Also a lot of gypsies in the Balkans and Asiatic Turkic people.

That leaves us with Northern Italy, Benelux, parts of Germany, France and Britain. Everyone else is ethnic.
Those are just scandis living in the north which are desolate regions holding like 10% of the population, Swedes and Norwegians are the people with the most north germanic DNA. Italy, France and south Germany just lol.

Lmao France is not a white country anymore.

More like this:

Europe blank