Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The correct order to watch Star Wars films

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueIncelMan

TrueIncelMan

Banned
-
Episode 1
Episode 2
Clone Wars
Episode 3
Solo
Rouge One
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8

Do not watch in order of release, just watch in this correct order.

The Disney movies are straight poopy. Don't watch those.

The only legit good SW movie is Empire Strikes Back. Rest of the OT is good but not on par. The prequels have a few good scenes but the storytelling is clunky and there's too much fan service.

giphy.gif

The Disney movies are straight poopy. Don't watch those.

The only legit good SW movie is Empire Strikes Back. Rest of the OT is good but not on par. The prequels have a few good scenes but the storytelling is clunky and there's too much fan service.

giphy.gif
I love all Star Wars film. The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi are awesome, what don't you like about them ? Also how can you say A New Hope isn't on par with ESB that's just insane.

I love all Star Wars film. The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi are awesome, what don't you like about them ? Also how can you say A New Hope isn't on par with ESB that's just insane.
Some stuff I didn't find believable in A New Hope. Like how a moisture farmer quickly was able to become the greatest pilot of all time. It was a little cheesy.

I didn't like any of the characters in Force Awakens. Bitchy female lead, clumsy black guy.

The Disney trash invalidates the entire storyline of the original trilogy. Luke's not actually a hero, just some pathetic loser, Han's a deadbeat father and leaves Leia, the Empire returns stronger than ever (with no explanation) You're literally a retard if you like Disney Star Wars. The aesthetics are trash, the characters are trash, the themes are trash, there's nothing enjoyable about them at all.

Some stuff I didn't find believable in A New Hope. Like how a moisture farmer quickly was able to become the greatest pilot of all time. It was a little cheesy.

I didn't like any of the characters in Force Awakens. Bitchy female lead, clumsy black guy.
Well yeah A New Hope does have a quick pace to it but that's what I like about it same with Force Awakens. I love pretty much all the characters in Force Awakens, Kylo Ren is my favorite and I like Rey alot too as a character. Finn is pretty cool I guess too. I'm just a big Star Wars fan obviously lol.

Correct order to watch them in:

Don't watch them at all.

The Disney trash invalidates the entire storyline of the original trilogy. Luke's not actually a hero, just some pathetic loser, Han's a deadbeat father and leaves Leia, the Empire returns stronger than ever (with no explanation) You're literally a retard if you like Disney Star Wars. The aesthetics are trash, the characters are trash, the themes are trash, there's nothing enjoyable about them at all.
You're talking about a timeline from the original trilogy to the new trilogy that doesn't pick back up until many years later when the original cast is much older and you expect nothing to change ? That's just stupid. New characters and storylines what do you expect, I seriously think people like you are just mentally stuck in the past and don't know how to accept change. Kylo Ren is a great character and happens to be my favorite, Rey is also cool so to say everything is trash is just your shitty opinion it doesn't make it fact. You obviously just don't want to like it you're just a hater who complains about every little thing. Nothing is perfect dude and if you believe something should be exactly how you picture it then you are retarded.

The correct order is:

Star Wars
end

Even in Empire Strikes Back they have some token jigaboo to pander to the SJWs.

The correct order is:

Star Wars
end

That type of stuff has only gotten worse in the newer films. They even had an equality joke in Solo. That shit is sickening.

Well put

The correct order is:

Star Wars
end

Lando was cool and a space pimp. Finn was just a coward and a janitor.

You're talking about a timeline from the original trilogy to the new trilogy that doesn't pick back up until many years later when the original cast is much older and you expect nothing to change ? That's just stupid. New characters and storylines what do you expect, I seriously think people like you are just mentally stuck in the past and don't know how to accept change. Kylo Ren is a great character and happens to be my favorite, Rey is also cool so to say everything is trash is just your shitty opinion it doesn't make it fact. You obviously just don't want to like it you're just a hater who complains about every little thing. Nothing is perfect dude and if you believe something should be exactly how you picture it then you are retarded.
Lmao, you can have things change in a good way or you can have things change in a bad way. Change is not inherently good storytelling, and the way they "change" things in Disney Wars isn't actually changing anything at all. They re-did the Death Star, they re-did the Empire vs Rebels, they re-did everything but did it much much worse. Kylo Ren is a massive pussy and not intimidating at all, he's a joke. Rey is fucking garbage as well, how you can like Rey just blows my fucking mind to be totally honest, she isn't even an actual character, she has zero personality, she's like Kristen Stewart from Twilight a blank slate for foids to self-insert into.

Only positive thing about Disney Wars is that they bring a new level of appreciation to the Prequels. Best Star Wars films are A New Hope and Revenge of the Sith, Lucas is an auteur. I'd tell you to watch THX-1138, but you're a retard so it would probably bore you.

Why are you so butthurt ? Lol get a life dude I wouldn't have to call you out if you didn't try to insult me. None of us are in any position to talk down on someone else, just stayvin your place. Don't act all high and mighty over an Incel forum you virgin coward lol
People Who Like Good Movies > People Who Like Shit Movies
Thx 1138 george lucas
I taste mog you.

So what made you leave inceltears for a while and troll here bro?

So what made you leave inceltears for a while and troll here bro?
He probably intended to play the long game and make some fake posts about killing women to post on CuckTears, but he couldn't contain his faggotry when I insulted Disney Wars.

He probably intended to play the long game and make some fake posts about killing women to post on CuckTears, but he couldn't contain his faggotry when I insulted Disney Wars.
He even deleted the comment you screenshotted.
I 100% verify he said it.
I don't troll
You’re virgin shaming while claiming you’re a true incel. JFL.
You’re also telling the user that he deserves to be incel based on personality traits. Faggot.

Awwww the virgin is still crying its ok man not everyone gets what they want in life, I haven't had sex in 3 years. You haven't had sex in your whole miserable existence. You win and lose in life haha
“TrueIncelMan”

Awwww the virgin is still crying its ok man not everyone gets what they want in life, I haven't had sex in 3 years. You haven't had sex in your whole miserable existence. You win and lose in life haha

Niccageheader
Ahahahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.