Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Coronovirus is based

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
Sluts are crying that they aren’t able to go out ever night and get railed by Chad anymore because of COVID-19

Damn this really is lifefuel

This is ‘our time’ you rotten hoe!

Good, be pissed you whore.

So "going out and meeeting new people" was just femoid code for "getting humped and dumped by a different Chad each weekend".

It all makes sense now.

Now they understand what it's like to be a shut-in for even a day or two. Sucks eh bitch?

I love this virus tbh, i just wish it was even more infectious and deadly.

Sluts are crying that they aren’t able to go out ever night and get railed by Chad anymore because of COVID-19

Jfl if you think I’m watching that tho

They will get fuck by chads every day again in 1 month lul

Everyone got a glimpse of what it's like to be one of us tbh

Hope she can't hold it anymore and goes out

You deserved to get pissed on you whore

This post is lifefuel, but tiktok in general is suifuel

Related video reply..Notice how Stacy prefers chad (micro) cock over hungcel-cock?

The original artist.

I haven't even gone out in I don't even know how long. No one to go with anymore even if I wanted to.

Related video reply..Notice how Stacy prefers chad (micro) cock over hungcel-cock?

Haha small cock jokes. ERfuel how it's okay to make fun of, and I'm not even a dickcel. Especially how it's socially acceptable for women to make fun of, it's not like men are allowed to make fun of small tits.

I personally I glad the virus is spreading that way foids and chads can suffer being told to stay locked up in their homes all day.
Also, hopefully this virus will eventually lead to great collapse of society, and we can annihilate this femenazi society the west has become.

Haha small cock jokes. ERfuel how it's okay to make fun of, and I'm not even a dickcel. Especially how it's socially acceptable for women to make fun of, it's not like men are allowed to make fun of small tits.

I'm not joining that stacy in male-bashing. What I was saying is Stacy admits the Chad boyfriends she chooses to fuck are hung like a hampsters. Females don't have orgasms and then complain men can't make her cum. Maybe not even in her life-time.

Yet Jsanza with his autistic 8 inch cock doesn't get a look in. Not even once, literally

Cant watch but coronapilled

I'm not joining that stacy in male-bashing. What I was saying is Stacy admits the Chad boyfriends she chooses to fuck are hung like a hampsters. Females don't have orgasms and then complain men can't make her cum. Maybe not even in her life-time.

Yet Jsanza with his autistic 8 inch cock doesn't get a look in. Not even once, literally

I wasn't saying you were.