Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The coronavirus situation is so fucking funny

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I'm watching normies run around panicking like chickens with their heads cut off. This pandemic really brings to the surface the worst of human nature.

They're irrationally hoarding enough toilet paper and kitchen rolls to last their family a decade.

They're stockpiling masks and other PPE so that doctors and nurses face a serious risk of becoming patients.

They're lying about their symptoms so that they can get a hospital bed at the expense of vulnerable patients who actually need inpatient care.

They believe in and spread all sorts of ridiculous conspiratorial nonsense. "Oh, the outbreak is fake. Oh, the virus is a bioweapon. The ricecels made it. Or the U.S. military. Or the Illuminati. Who needs experts anyway? Why should I trust someone with a Harvard PhD when I can just use Google?"

They're avoiding or even outright harassing every Asian person they see, because they're too fucking stupid to tell the difference between the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Thais, et cetera.

Why is this funny, you ask? It's because normies are such sanctimonious and self-congratulatory blowhards. They pat themselves on the back for performing the smallest acts of kindness. They think they made better life choices than all other wageslaving normies even though they're just two paychecks away from homelessness. When the shit hits the fan they behave like fucking animals. I mean, there is no reason for anyone to ever start a brawl in a supermarket, but hey, I suppose you really needed that last pack of spaghetti.

What's even funnier than seeing normies panic is that all of this was somewhat predictable. This isn't the first coronavirus outbreak; we had SARS in 2003 and MERS in 2012, 2015, and 2018. Last year, a think tank in D.C. (CSIS) ran a role-playing simulation involving a coronavirus pandemic. Policymakers should've seen this coming. Corporate leaders should've seen this coming. I mean, look at the U.S. airline industry. Over the last few years they spent all of their cash on stock buybacks instead of creating a rainy day fund, and now they're begging Congress for a $50 billion bailout. :feelskek: Well, I say that they deserve to go bankrupt.

But the real kicker is the fact that after this outbreak is over, life will return to normal. Normies will continue to consume fake news and vote for unqualified demagogues. It won't occur to these idiots that governance is a realm for serious people; that issues like public health, counterterrorism, and climate change are best handled by boring people with fancy degrees. Researchers won't get the funding they need to better manage shit like this, because normies demand more NEETbux and lower taxes at the same time. For the same reason, some public schools will remain underfunded, creating an underclass of intellectually stunted morons with no scientific literacy or critical thinking skills.

So this will happen again, probably within the next few decades. The next pandemic could very well be caused by another coronavirus, or a new strain of drug-resistant bacteria. And the cycle will repeat itself, again and again. People will panic, and after each successive crisis, they won't learn a single thing.

Not gonna read

Thank you to that based Chinaman who ate the bat.

I know it wasn't his intention to kill anyone. But he really exposed normies hard. It's like the perfect timing for us to prove the blackpill

While i agree there is excessive panic, SARS and MERS didnt spread to this extent.

While i agree there is excessive panic, SARS and MERS didnt spread to this extent.
Coz those things were killing ethnics no one cares.

Corona chan doesn't discriminate and dares attacks white boomers, normies and politicians. That's the real reason they care.

How dare a virus not just focus on ethnics! How dare it attacks my favorite celebrity!

I'm watching normies run around panicking like chickens with their heads cut off. This pandemic really brings to the surface the worst of human nature.

They're irrationally hoarding enough toilet paper and kitchen rolls to last their family a decade.

They're stockpiling masks and other PPE so that doctors and nurses face a serious risk of becoming patients.

They're lying about their symptoms so that they can get a hospital bed at the expense of vulnerable patients who actually need inpatient care.

They believe in and spread all sorts of ridiculous conspiratorial nonsense. "Oh, the outbreak is fake. Oh, the virus is a bioweapon. The ricecels made it. Or the U.S. military. Or the Illuminati. Who needs experts anyway? Why should I trust someone with a Harvard PhD when I can just use Google?"

They're avoiding or even outright harassing every Asian person they see, because they're too fucking stupid to tell the difference between the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Thais, et cetera.

Why is this funny, you ask? It's because normies are such sanctimonious and self-congratulatory blowhards. They pat themselves on the back for performing the smallest acts of kindness. They think they made better life choices than all other wageslaving normies even though they're just two paychecks away from homelessness. When the shit hits the fan they behave like fucking animals. I mean, there is no reason for anyone to ever start a brawl in a supermarket, but hey, I suppose you really needed that last pack of spaghetti.

What's even funnier than seeing normies panic is that all of this was somewhat predictable. This isn't the first coronavirus outbreak; we had SARS in 2003 and MERS in 2012, 2015, and 2018. Last year, a think tank in D.C. (CSIS) ran a role-playing simulation involving a coronavirus pandemic. Policymakers should've seen this coming. Corporate leaders should've seen this coming. I mean, look at the U.S. airline industry. Over the last few years they spent all of their cash on stock buybacks instead of creating a rainy day fund, and now they're begging Congress for a $50 billion bailout. :feelskek: Well, I say that they deserve to go bankrupt.

But the real kicker is the fact that after this outbreak is over, life will return to normal. Normies will continue to consume fake news and vote for unqualified demagogues. It won't occur to these idiots that governance is a realm for serious people; that issues like public health, counterterrorism, and climate change are best handled by boring people with fancy degrees. Researchers won't get the funding they need to better manage shit like this, because normies demand more NEETbux and lower taxes at the same time. For the same reason, some public schools will remain underfunded, creating an underclass of intellectually stunted morons with no scientific literacy or critical thinking skills.

So this will happen again, probably within the next few decades. The next pandemic could very well be caused by another coronavirus, or a new strain of drug-resistant bacteria. And the cycle will repeat itself, again and again. People will panic, and after each successive crisis, they won't learn a single thing.

It has shown what scum Normies really are

Corona chan doesn't discriminate and dares attacks white boomers, normies and politicians. That's the real reason they care.

How dare a virus not just focus on ethnics! How dare it attacks my favorite celebrity!

It's like Ebola. That was deadly but it only killed BBC

Last edited:
Why are you just blaming the US? Why aren't you blaming your own government's recklessness and negligence when it comes to allowing wild animal wet markets to continue functioning ever after SARS outbreak?

First of all, China is not "my own government". You can go fuck yourself because that is normie logic. Not everyone of Chinese ethnicity holds a Chinese passport, and nor are they responsible for the Chinese state's institutional failures.

Now where did I blame the U.S.? The actions of the U.S. airline industry (not the U.S. as a whole) was merely an example that I used to describe normie mentality. I am not suggesting that Delta, American, and United are responsible for the pandemic.

It's clear you didn't even bother to read my post carefully.

I'm aware that SARS and MERS weren't as serious, but they provided a disease model for politicians, bureaucrats, academics, and companies alike to plan for a future outbreak. By the way, the current coronavirus has a far lower fatality rate than SARS or MERS (but has a way higher R0).

In terms of ethnics, don't forget the Zika virus which ravaged South America a few years ago.
I mean c'mon, you don't even mention the CPC in your post.

1) This is a post addressed to the other members of this forum, most of whom live in the anglosphere, in the colloqial "West", and not China. I live in the West. My post is about normies, and so it is only appropriate that I focus on the behavior of the normies that my audience and I can relate to.

2) I'm not laying blame for the origin of the outbreak, I'm laying blame for some individuals' responses to the outbreak.

In any case, you've already written 20 posts about China's role in starting the pandemic so I didn't feel the need to add anything.

Last edited:
First of all, China is not "my own government". You can go fuck yourself because that is normie logic. Not everyone of Chinese ethnicity holds a Chinese passport, and nor are they responsible for the Chinese state's institutional failures.

Now where did I blame the U.S.? The actions of the U.S. airline industry (not the U.S. as a whole) was merely an example that I used to describe normie mentality. I am not suggesting that Delta, American, and United are responsible for the pandemic.

It's clear you didn't even bother to read my post carefully.
Tbh
@wereqryan that was a pretty low iq thing to say man

Thank you to that based Chinaman who ate the bat.

I know it wasn't his intention to kill anyone. But he really exposed normies hard. It's like the perfect timing for us to prove the blackpill
:dab:

No matter how much an ethnic claims to be from the west, he/she will always be from their original shithole country in my eyes.
Anthropology and ancestry > globalism
My idea just held that the OPs post was more about the reactions to the spread of the virus rather than who was to blame

OP covered the reaction of US leaders but not the leaders of China. That's bias to me. That tells me that an ethnic will always favor their country of origin over their current country. That's why an ethnic will never integrate and become part of his new country no matter how much he/she claims to be. That's why I will always refer the CPC as OP's government.
Passports and citizenship documents don't trump bloodlines, genetics, anthropological allegiance.

Another retarded stormfrontcel argument; I've already answered what I needed to.

I'm sorry your Modi-worshipping curry brain doesn't understand societies where people are free to think for themselves.

The nine Chinese characters underneath my username roughly translates to "Heaven destroys the Communist Party, death to all members", but keep believing that I am somehow biased in their favor.
My idea just held that the OPs post was more about the reactions to the spread of the virus rather than who was to blame

Don't bother, the insecure street shitter has made 20-something posts in the last week, all of them about ricecels. There's no changing his feeble mind.

When the shit hits the fan they behave like fucking animals. I mean, there is no reason for anyone to ever start a brawl in a supermarket, but hey, I suppose you really needed that last pack of spaghetti.

People will panic, and after each successive crisis, they won't learn a single thing.
i really hate those stupid cocksuckers

I mean c'mon, you don't even mention the CPC in your post.
China is only responsible for what happened there. The West had enough time to prevent it in their countries. The fact that it's run by ultra degenerates who only care about profit is not the fault of China. It didn't have to spread at all:

That's such a weak argument. China should've stopped once they realized how contagious SARS was. Of course they are at fault for infecting the world. And once such a virus breaks out, there's no preventing it from infecting everyone across the world, especially with today's globalized landscape.

True true

China is only responsible for what happened there. The West had enough time to prevent it in their countries. The fact that it's run by ultra degenerates who only care about profit is not the fault of China. It didn't have to spread at all:

JFL at all the dumbass boomers who watched Fox News downplaying the coronavirus

I finally had managed to gather all my low inhib to go to McDonald's alone and now I can't :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

But incels who just stay at home and vent on forums are the bad guys right??

That's such a weak argument. China should've stopped once they realized how contagious SARS was. Of course they are at fault for infecting the world. And once such a virus breaks out, there's no preventing it from infecting everyone across the world, especially with today's globalized landscape.
They stopped it at home. Taiwan did it as well. Hong Kong as well. Korea as well. How is it a weak argument? And don't give me the "B...b...but they didn't stop it they are all faking numbers Asians must be lying! It wasn't hard to stop it. The West just didn't care. In Britain all stores were opened as late as 2 days ago despite the fact the country had more than a 100 deaths. It's not their fault the white degenerates thought they were immune due to being from what they viewed as the "master race". Let's see now how the master degenerate race deals with it. I'll be watching and laughing.

Last edited:
Semi-based post, but there is a cloud of political elitism distorting your justified hatred of normies.

For example, no amount of funding for public schools would turn people into critical thinkers (especially Tyrones, whose schools actually tend to be oversaturated in funds, anyway). Schools are either meant to breed docile wageslaves or babysit savages, not create critical thinkers.

Also, the reason why the "demagogue" Drumpf botched the health crisis is because he's really an elitist who serves the interests of the billionaires on the stock market. He only took measures when they became absolutely necessary for fear of billionaires like him losing their money; and as concerns the 2019 role play, he allowed the notorious neoconservative war criminal John Bolton later that year to merge the sector of the executive dealing with public health crises with the one dealing with counter-terrorism, such that the warmongering "experts" were in fact placed in charge.

America is merely an economic marketplace for exploitation and a military base for imperialism. Once you realize that, everything else becomes explicable.

Last edited:
But it is their fault for not banning the very practice of eating wild animals through wet market, even after SARS and H1N1 happened.
The virus is the fault of China. The massive world wide spread isn't. It wasn't hard to stop with all the knowledge of what was going on. Many European countries didn't even close their schools until a few days ago and kept everything opened despite knowing exactly what had been happening in Wuhan.

I dont think your are right with life returning to normal. They are predicting a financial crisis worse than 2008. Thats what the IWF said yesterday

I dont think your are right with life returning to normal. They are predicting a financial crisis worse than 2008. Thats what the IWF said yesterday
Well I won't feel bad for being a neet soon.

You can't shit on me for being a neet when you're one too!

Fair enough, but the virus outbreak should not have even happened after SARS and H1N1.

Fundamentally this. Mexico was & is a shit hole. Chinas purchasing power is richer than America right now. Let that sink in. No I'm not race baiting. Just stating it how it is. You can't compare the Spanish flu with now as supposedly a similar germ was found in northern China prior to that. Also the black death.

Things are going to get ugly real fast.
The virus is the fault of China. The massive world wide spread isn't. It wasn't hard to stop with all the knowledge of what was going on. Many European countries didn't even close their schools until a few days ago and kept everything opened despite knowing exactly what had been happening in Wuhan.

I also agree with this.

I got to quit work while also getting trudeau bux under the guise of being sick, so bless Corona Chan.

But it is their fault for not banning the very practice of eating wild animals through wet market, even after SARS and H1N1 happened.
I got to quit work while also getting trudeau bux under the guise of being sick, so bless Corona Chan.

I got laid off. I'm getting fuck all.

Last edited:
Over the last few years they spent all of their cash on stock buybacks instead of creating a rainy day fund, and now they're begging Congress for a $50 billion bailout. :feelskek: Well, I say that they deserve to go bankrupt.

bail them out and the CEOs and the higher ups will get the bulk share.

Were you "fired" so can apply for EI?

Good read ngl.

Stupid Super Slanty China Cope

The Virus is the 1st wave and people WILL DIE!

The 2nd wave is the collapsing economy everyone will be broke and there will be famines

NEET’s will not survive
Weakcel’s will not survive
The world is gonna become hungry and dangerous

Doomsday 2020

Stupid Super Slanty China Cope

The Virus is the 1st wave and people WILL DIE!

The 2nd wave is the collapsing economy everyone will be broke and there will be famines

NEET’s will not survive
Weakcel’s will not survive
The world is gonna become hungry and dangerous

Doomsday 2020
Why wouldn't NEETs survive? I'd just collect rainwater and eat corpses, while making philosophical reflections in my notebook.

Why wouldn't NEETs survive? I'd just collect rainwater and eat corpses, while making philosophical reflections in my notebook.

Rainwater might work

You’re gonna have to well cook those corpses.

That is if you survive all the armed gangs that will be roaming the streets looking for food

Rainwater might work

You’re gonna have to well cook those corpses.

That is if you survive all the armed gangs that will be roaming the streets looking for food
They should be marching towards the centers of political/financial power and slaughtering everybody there, not terrorizing the common people.

I will proselytize this message to them.

They should be marching towards the centers of political power and slaughtering everybody there, not terrorizing the common people.

I will proselytize this message to them.

Nope they’re gonna want food and sex like common dogs.

So you’re gonna have to give them your fridge or your butthole

It’s going to be a very frightening era!

Nope they’re gonna want food and sex like common dogs.

So you’re gonna have to give them your fridge or your butthole

It’s going to be a very frightening era!
I will find a pseudo-Marxist guerrilla group to protect my butthole from being exploited by such lumpen-groid dogs.

Not as a NEET you wont
:feelsthink:
I have already had some exposure to homeless anarchist cliques (they are quite literally NEETs themselves). The real issue is that they are lumpen-groids too, and are only communal in the context of their own pillaging of their surroundings; furthermore, my butthole would not exactly be protected by them, but just made a protectorate for their own, perhaps more gentler, pleasures.

Last edited:
I have already had some exposure to homeless anarchist cliques (they are quite literally NEETs themselves). The real issue is that they are lumpen-groids too, and are only communal in the context of their own pillaging of their surroundings.

Well better hope they leave their NEET lifestyle to band together before getting ravaged by the normie savage scum that’ll be roaming the streets after the collapse. NEET’s can’t survive in a primitive landscape

Well better hope they leave their NEET lifestyle to band together before getting ravaged by the normie savage scum that’ll be roaming the streets after the collapse. NEET’s can’t survive in a primitive landscape
On the contrary, a NEET lifestyle of deprivation is particularly well-suited for survival.

Wageslaves who have relied their entire lives on social conformity will be the first to go, whereas homeless folks and NEETs will have no reservations about eating out of the trash, for example, and being the Cynical 'dogs' that they symbolically are.

Cynicism (as represented by the homeless and non-conformist NEET elements of society) literally means "doglike." :feelsthink:

I want a fucking war. This world needs to be rebuild from the scratch. If i die, i die, but this world can't continue like this. They took out my freedom and i'm tired of everything, goverments, media, everything, go to hell. This is a world of prostitutes and fornication. I hate this whole thing.

On the contrary, a NEET lifestyle of deprivation is particularly well-suited for survival.

Wageslaves who have relied their entire lives on social conformity will be the first to go, whereas homeless folks and NEETs will have no reservations about eating out of the trash, for example, and being the Cynical 'dogs' that they symbolically are.

Cynicism (as represented by the homeless and non-conformist NEET elements of society) literally means "doglike." :feelsthink:

Cope

NEET’s don’t even get their own food

NEET’s are the epitome of privilege

The worlds ending basic skills lost on NEET’s will be essential for survival

Doomsday 2020

Read all of it.
Spot on when you said these fags are too stupid to know the difference between Chinese, Japanese and Koreans.
These low IQ sheeps will move on with their NPC robotic lives once this ends anyway.

Cope

NEET’s don’t even get their own food

NEET’s are the epitome of privilege

The worlds ending basic skills lost on NEET’s will be essential for survival

Doomsday 2020
This is true for many NEETs, to be sure, but the category of NEET also includes those who are homeless and have precisely the skills to survive under rough conditions.

I have fortunately educated myself on this class of NEETs and their culture in person. They are more prepared for social collapse than the average wageslave conformist.

Last edited:
Based. Normoid suffering is giga lifefuel.

This is true for many NEETs, to be sure, but the category of NEET also includes those who are homeless and have precisely the skills to survive under rough conditions.

I have fortunately educated myself on this class of NEETs and their culture in person. They are more prepared for social collapse than the average wageslave.

Yeah homeless NEET’s should be alright

They really should be in their own category

The homeless aren’t the 1st thing that comes to mind when I hear NEET but they fit every aspect of the NEET definition

I’m just glad everything is closed tbh. I could get used to living like this.