Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Corona Virus is NOT real, and here’s why.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-

The Coronavirus is NOT real.

I don’t know if any of you remember, but nearly a year ago, Trump said that "the race to 5G is a race America must win”, because China were already a step ahead and working on implementing 5G technology into cities and small towns; but of course, they can’t just implement it right away, they need to test the waters. So they implement it into Wuhan, which has a population of 11 million, and considering that China has a population of nearly 1.4 billion people, 11 million people isn’t that much. 5G technology is seriously dangerous, and can make someone prone to many diseases and such, because it can break down their immune system, and other things. So, my theory is, that the Chinese/world government is setting up 5G in certain places, and is causing people to get ill, and they blame it on the ‘Coronavirus’, or the Chinese/world government set up 5G in Wuhan and other places across China, but they failed miserably because the new technology caused their people to become ill, and instead of blaming it on 5G technology, they blame it on a new virus.

Videos to back up my points:

Dangers of 5G:

Well said. I believe it’s an inside job and China is covering up the real death toll.

Did you mean to post this in Off Topic? This isn't inceldom related.

I was waiting for this post
Dontcareblack

It's over for 5Gcels

What about the people that were infected in other countries since 5g isnt implemented there? There must be a reason why there are big steps being taken for taking in infected people.

What about the people that were infected in other countries since 5g isnt implemented there? There must be a reason why there are big steps being taken for taking in infected people.
A lot of places do actually have it.

So you’re telling me I’m not gonna get possibly infected?
2AACE9DB F177 4939 A864 132AACFCC2B7

So you’re telling me I’m not gonna get possibly infected? View attachment 209107
No you won’t get infected. What will happen is your government will set up 5G technology where you live, or around where you live, and you’ll get “infected” that way if they haven’t already.

No you won’t get infected. What will happen is your government will set up 5G technology where you live, or around where you live, and you’ll get “infected” that way if they haven’t already.
Oh ok sounds good

A lot of places do actually have it.

except for that the netherlands and germany doesnt have 5g and there are already a few confirmed cases.

It's not moving fast enough anyway

It’s real nigga your trippin

:feelsseriously:

Does people think 5G can spread virus? JFL at this negative IQ thread. I live on China doorstep where tens of thousands Chinese rush in and this virus, I can tell you, is very real.

Rural places (the ones with no 5G) got hit the worst, in Wuhan, thats you know it has nothing to do with 5G

Bizarre and laughable

Does people think 5G can spread virus? JFL at this negative IQ thread. I live on China doorstep where tens of thousands Chinese rush in and this virus, I can tell you, is very real.

Rural places (the ones with no 5G) got hit the worst, in Wuhan, thats you know it has nothing to do with 5G
OP is black after all

Ok jew

Fuck the Chinese government.

The chinks should be worrying about the millions of virgin lonely men in the mainland before implementing 5G technology. Also fuck Huawei

Wtf anti semite.
Man they even took the term semite, the correct way of saying it would be anti-jewish because semite is a descendant of Shem(one of the sons of Noah), Jews come from one of his late descendants called Judah who was the leader of one of the 12 tribes and was a wicked person who didn't even receive the abrahamic blessing as kikes want you to believe.

I have to say this is the most retarded thing I've read in a very long time.

5G technology is seriously dangerous, and can make someone prone to many diseases and such, because it can break down their immune system, and other things.

100% based.

Man they even took the term semite, the correct way of saying it would be anti-jewish because semite is a descendant of Shem(one of the sons of Noah), Jews come from one of his late descendants called Judah who was the leader of one of the 12 tribes and was a wicked person who didn't even receive the abrahamic blessing as kikes want you to believe.
Reading that gave me flashbacks of me in religion class. ( I went to a Catholic school )

How can 5G give you the symptoms people with Coronavirus have though?
By the way, (((Coronavirus)))

heavy keks m8!