Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The copes are finally working with me

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★
After some time studying about our preferences and needs I feel I'm finally in peace 'cause I fully realize there's nothing I could do and finally the copes are relieving me.
I still think about my subhumanity if I'm not doing anything, don't get me wrong, it's just that I can cope without thinking about any of this and just fulfill temporaly my sexual desires by fapping. This is the closest I've ever got of happiness as a autistic male

After some time studying about our preferences and needs I feel I'm finally in peace 'cause I fully realize there's nothing I could do and finally the copes are relieving me.
I still think about my subhumanity if I'm not doing anything, don't get me wrong, it's just that I can cope without thinking about any of this and just fulfill temporaly my sexual desires by fapping. This is the closest I've ever got of happiness as a autistic male
Congrats, Do you LDARNEET?

Kinda. I'm currently on vacations from college
Probably helps to not be surrounded by normies and sexhavers. I was way more depressed in college than i am now.

Probably helps to not be surrounded by normies and sexhavers. I was way more depressed in college than i am now.
Exactly, I was always so fucking angry when surrounded by normies and foids who actively despises me

Congrats for finding what works for you. I hope it lasts as long as possible, though from my experiences nothing lasts forever :feelsrope:

Fapping is pleasurable but it's drains your energy.