Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The cope I lived by

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
I was even a bigger subhuman as a child and I had those delusions inside my head that once I hit puberty I'd look better and become really tall. Little did I know that my face would barely change (at least for the better) and I probably grew only 12 cm. But I was certain that once I hit puberty I would look stunning and pretty. I've always known how ugly my face and subhuman height was even back then. I was looking forward to see myself as a grown person just to get my dreams crushed once I reached adulthood and matured. I used to rant to my mother complaining how ugly I was and she told me that eventually I will mature and become a beautiful desirable man but that never happened.

Another victim of the ugly duckling story.

i legit thought that I'd become a CHAD. But I remained an ugly toddlercel with small hands and deformed fingers. Thank you God.
70 percent of life is decided the day we are born.

70 percent of life is decided the day we are born.
indeed. You cannot change your genetics maybe you can boost your height by being active in your childhood but you won't mog a CHAD who's destined to be 6'4 with good bones.

indeed. You cannot change your genetics maybe you can boost your height by being active in your childhood but you won't mog a CHAD who's destined to be 6'4 with good bones.
True. You can only increase your height during puberty by getting hgh therapy. Messi got it otherwise he would've been a giga manlet

True. You can only increase your height during puberty by getting hgh therapy. Messi got it otherwise he would've been a giga manlet
messi is not a trucel by the definition of it. You are only a trucel when you have zero talents and that guy became a fucking multi-millionaire due to his abilities of being a good football player. Real trucels have no talents at all.

messi is not a trucel by the definition of it. You are only a trucel when you have zero talents and that guy became a fucking multi-millionaire due to his abilities of being a good football player. Real trucels have no talents at all.
I was saying he was a manlet only got to normie height due to hgh.
I know he is not a trucel like us.

The cope i live by is that one day a beautiful stacy will sit next to me one day and put her hand on my thigh kiss me out of nowhere and thats how i will ascend

I thought the same, that my face will entirely change, but my big bro popped the bubble and told me, we only grow beard over our childhood face :feelsrope:

The cope i live by is that one day a beautiful stacy will sit next to me one day and put her hand on my thigh kiss me out of nowhere and thats how i will ascend
And you shit on guys having oneitis, the irony, you're worse than those guys:lul: