Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The consent argument on zoophilia is blue pilled

Ah fuck off, we'll never agree on anything. You're just disgusted by zoophilia, fine so be it.

Lol backed into a corner I see, yes I'm disgusted by zoophilia, but notice most of my arguments are me attacking the logic of your world view and not the world view itself. You sir are one illogical emotionally driven fuck.

Get back to me when you decide whether molestation is a form of abuse or not ;)

Lol the irony, I'm done, this shit is so funny though

You: My goodness those poor chickens, let me go fuck this horse now, I mean it isn't going to be bothered by it so that doesn't count as abuse, only when the animal can display distress and/or pain is it abuse

Random Guy: What if the chickens were drugged and incapacitated, would it no longer be abuse?

You: .............................

Priceless
Mods, if you don't see that this is persecution then I don't know what is. Someone please remove this fruitcake.

well now I know you fuck horses, cant unsee that shit. I do not know how you could ever hope to go from sticking your dick in a horse, to than sticking it in a woman, once you cross that line, you made your choice.

Lol I never even thought of that shit, I was so busy arguing with him on why he fucks horses that I never even saw the irony of something this obvious, he's on an incel forum complaining about how women won't fuck him, but he's already crossed the point of no return where fucking women probably wouldn't even really arouse him anymore.

He'd be asking all his dates to do it doggy style ;)

Lol I never even thought of that shit, I was so busy arguing with him on why he fucks horses that I never even saw the irony of something this obvious, he's on an incel forum complaining about how women won't fuck him, but he's already crossed the point of no return where fucking women probably wouldn't even really arouse him anymore.

There is a david chappelle skit like this, were he talks about the man who first got HIV from fucking a monkey, and that he does not belive it cus once you had monkey pussy there would be no going back. and at least monkeys are kinda like humans.

There is a david chappelle skit like this, were he talks about the man who first got HIV from fucking a monkey, and that he does not belive it cus once you had monkey pussy there would be no going back. and at least monkeys are kinda like humans.

I remember that skit, dave chappelle is my favorite comedian, hated when the show got cancelled.

Lol @ when he said he's gonna fuck an orangutan next week (never forgot that line, googled "chappelle orangutan" to find the video)

As if I'd tell women I want to fuck.
That's literally like when cucktears say it's our misogyny our whatever is a consequence of us being incels being the cause.

now animal fucking is not something I can get behind

As if I'd tell women I want to fuck.

Again, grade A reading and comprehension skills mate, its literally like you can't fucking reading, you probably got kicked in the head by a horse once and survived but can't remember due to brain damage kek.

The obvious point I made isn't that the women won't fuck you (like you told them), it was that you probably wouldn't even be aroused much by women anymore, and you'd likely only realize that when its time to seal the deal and your dick is just hanging there limp as ever could be.

why do people here care so much

i would DEFINITELY fuck a mare if i had the opportunity to in a safe manner

Again, grade A reading and comprehension skills mate, its literally like you can't fucking reading, you probably got kicked in the head by a horse once and survived but can't remember due to brain damage kek.

The obvious point I made isn't that the women won't fuck you (like you told them), it was that you probably wouldn't even be aroused much by women anymore, and you'd likely only realize that when its time to seal the deal and your dick is just hanging there limp as ever could be.
Ah gtfo of my thread. I don't even know what point you want to make other than you find it disgusting so it looks clear that your only point is to bully me because of the low hanging fruit it was. Fuck off now. And it's not my reading, it's your incoherence.

I feel extremely fucked up for actually looking it up, but I did. This place is really fucking with my mind. Even 10+ years of /b/ isn't the same as just a few months here.

So what if they feel threatened and kick you in the ballZ or something? I knew a dude that got behind a horse and it kicked him, broke his jaw. And have you actually experienced human pussy? How does it compare to horse pussy?

This place is end game for the clearnet. You fucked up, you'll probably get a mare fetish in the next few months.

This is unnatural you should stop

There is literally nothing stronger that sexual fetish when I comes to the human psyche. He will never stop having an attraction for animals the same way a pedophile will never stop lusting for a child or a gay man lusting for a man.

Lol the irony, I'm done, this shit is so funny though

You: My goodness those poor chickens, let me go fuck this horse now, I mean it isn't going to be bothered by it so that doesn't count as abuse, only when the animal can display distress and/or pain is it abuse

Random Guy: What if the chickens were drugged and incapacitated, would it no longer be abuse?

You: .............................

Priceless
You will literally killed a chicken with the trauma done by fucking a chicken with a human sized cock.

You will literally killed a chicken with the trauma done by fucking a chicken with a human sized cock.

Unless the girth of your dick is wider than the girth of a sizeable chicken egg then it won't kill the chicken unless you are doing some balls deep fucking lol. I'd imagine they were lightly fucking the chickens you know, like the head of the dick with small thrusts, like 1/5 dick with in and out motions. Not full on pounding the chicken with long strokes, of course that would instantly kill the chicken.

Post proof already.

zoophilia is fine as long as it doesnt hurt the animal imo

Just got brutally attacked again with the blue pilled consent argumentation (who apart from feminists care so much about that, we all belittle rape here) but do you seriously believe animals consent to all the other things we do with them? Just like feminists you are treating sex like something mystical. As if a mare who did indeed let me do things had any of the second thoughts about it that women have when the guy isn't hot enough.
Seriously, JFL at calling yourself incel and being so judgemental using the normie value system.
also, JFL at closing a thread so I can't even defend myself. IT mentality.
The mod quality sucks here.
Lol, horse lovers need to get gassed, that shit is peak degeneracy.

Why did I click this thread...

Ok, but you cannot complain about degeneracy then.
Idgaf about it. It's the stupidest cope an incel can have, like when people want everyone to be poor under communism because they're poor themselves. FYI I am poor but I detest anti-capitalism and anti-degeneracy.

Idgaf about it. It's the stupidest cope an incel can have, like when people want everyone to be poor under communism because they're poor themselves. FYI I am poor but I detest anti-capitalism and anti-degeneracy.
So you're both a capitalist and a degenerate?
Wewlad. Anyway good luck getting with that Qt mare that you've been eyeing up recently.

So you're both a capitalist and a degenerate?
Wewlad. Anyway good luck getting with that Qt mare that you've been eyeing up recently.
You say this as if communism wasn't the edgier position.